Anyone going to watch the wedding?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wizard2c

Refugee
Hi!

Anyone going to watch Prince Charles wedding tomorrow? For those on the East Coast of USA...Anderson Cooper will be broadcasting the wedding starting at 6am. But unfortunately, I'll miss it.........I'm heading to Nashville for a few days.

:whistle:

carol
wizard2c
:|

I don't want to watch it, but I suspect it will be thrust down my throat at some point or another during the day, possibly by my grandparents who are visiting tomorrow.

dandy said:
anderson cooper doing the royal wedding? :scratch:

is anyone seriously going to watch? i value my sleep too much. :no:

Hi!

Yes, Anderson broadcasting from the royal wedding......{actually I think he's trying to rack up a few more frequent flyer miles} :)

carol
wizard2c
:|

a mockery of a pure family.

i refuse to endorse the destruction of a memory i have created in my mind, of a grand relation to the house of romanov!

I didnt watch the funeral. I went and had sushi with ME2U2. :wink:

But Im back in time for the wedding. I'm actually quite interested in her frock. This could be interesting. Im almost betting on an ill fitting double breasted blazer and a long skirt. I hope Im wrong. :(

Last edited:
MrBrau1 said:
The Pope dies and Prince Chucky gets married. Coincidence? I think so.

It has been reported that old Chuck was flippin mad that the Pope had a funeral on his wedding day and he had to move his love-in ceremony……..like HELLO.

i was going to try to stay up or get up early to watch it. but i'm too worn out from staying up till 6:30am watching the pope's funeral. i really have no interest in charle's wedding this time.

Back
Top Bottom