Anyone going to watch the wedding?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cd9df18c.jpg

PM and Cherie Blair. Cheries getting warmer. This is better than she normally looks. I think her outfit should be longer, mid calf length.

beli said:
3fc74a5f.jpg

Random fugliness.

Taras shoes are fab, I agree. I really like her dress as well. Her outfit is my favourite of the guests so far. Tara and Zara :up:

:lmao: what the hell is that??

i thought lampshades were for the party afterwards...

beli said:

IWB I think the first lampshade is Joan Rivers. :huh: [/B][/QUOTE]

:down:

i just got to that part of the thread - i'm reading it backwards. no reason why.

phill collins' wife looks like she's trying to hide..."i do not want to be seen!!!"

and jools holland looks like he's hoping the guards don't realize he forgot his invitation.....

or something :p

I like Trudie's outfit

I heard Anderson Cooper say this morning "what is that, a hat?" then he kept saying some of the women had branches and twigs coming out of their hats and asking if that was acceptable :laugh:

Prince Harry is so cute, but I should be his babysitter :D

lol. Mrs Collins does look like shes trying to sink into the ground :lol:

Jools Holland and Trudi Styler were invited because of their involvement with the Princes Trust but yes, theres all kinds of misfits at this wedding :up:

I like the sticks and branches. I prefer hats like that to the things worn by Eugienie (sp?) and Sophie.

Oh, and the Queen, but it goes without saying I dont like her hat.

I miss the Queen Mum. She would have worn a hat with some plummage.

mr bean has an adorable wife.

beli, once again, you have given better wedding/frock coverage than anyone else.

you should have your own show. :applaud:

Harry has turned out well...but I will always favor the golden god William. It's partly because my mom and Diana were about the same age when they had us and were both pregnant at the same time. Same with Harry and my sister--and she perfers him over William, so go figure. :laugh:

My friend in Scotland got me a sweatshirt from St. Andrews, so I can pretend I went to college with him too. :sexywink:

Harry will keep his mane though, so he has that advantage over William. :yikes:

I'm just catching up with this thread

:up: camilla looked lovely

and it really does befuddle me the way some people in this thread appear to have true malice towards someone they don't even know, on their wedding day :down:

they have been in love for many years, and it's only right that they should be allowed to marry like any one else, and without being booed by neanderthals, who only know about what they read in the (biased) newspapers. Apparantly Camilla is a lovely, lovely person. Calling her 'horse face' is cruel - as Meggie said, she looks like any other woman in her 50s. comparing her to diana is ridiculous.

and to all the diana fans who are judging charles on his second wedding.....yes, Diana did lots of wonderful things and did plenty to justify people's affection for her, but she was also shagging everyone under the sun whilst she was married to charles, and I'm pretty damn certain she would be well into her second marriage by now. Why shouldn't charles be allowed the same, without spite and histrionics?

beli said:

There were many pics of the guests. I mostly posted one of each person. I wasn't really concentrating on partners. Maybe his partner was there, maybe not.

I was just kidding. From the photo it looks like his accompaniment is female. Maybe he's switched allegiances?:wink:

Back
Top Bottom