Anyone going to watch the wedding?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I feel the same way about the Royals as I would about any inbred family who are mooching millionaires on welfare.

I have to hand it to the Americans for kicking them out when they had the chance. Up in Canada, my taxes are still paying for this idiocy thru the Governor General's office.

They should all get a job and disappear.

The hats are hideous. :wink:

beli - Wether i've married or not is irrelevant! The point is that i hate those two&in MY opinion they do not deserve happiness!

Straight&simple! Good on those who booed, i say!!! :up: :yes:

Pair of :censored: :censored:

susanp6 said:
beli - Wether i've married or not is irrelevant! The point is that i hate those two&in MY opinion they do not deserve happiness!

Straight&simple! Good on those who booed, i say!!! :up: :yes:

Pair of :censored: :censored:

You hate them? You truely hate them? There's millions of people out there that have followed their heart and not their head and made huge mistakes. That's a lot of people to hate.

On the way to your wedding/naming ceremony/graduation/ etc, if you drive by me, I will cheer and toot.

peace

financeguy said:

Interesting. Not that much of a resemblance from the photos it must be said. :p

You have to laugh at that caption under the photo.
BBC - world renowned and respected news provider, yet all they can come up with is:

'James Hewitt and Prince Harry both have red hair'

:lol:

beli said:
cd9df18c.jpg

PM and Cherie Blair. Cheries getting warmer. This is better than she normally looks. I think her outfit should be longer, mid calf length.

That's a pretty color :heart:

I have a problem with the whole thing. If they were going to be married, they should have let him marry her 30 years ago. But now, after everything that happened with Diana, including her suspicious death, I think this is in bad taste. They should be allowed to marry, they always should have been and none of the tragedies with Diana would have occured and she'd be alive today, but they should not make a public spectacle of it, and he should NOT be King if he marries her (after all his great Uncle had to abdicate for marrying a commoner/divorcee) Pass the throne to William after the old Queen passes (which may not be for a long time, her mum made 101!)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom