Anyone going to see Harry Potter Tonight? - Page 6 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Old 07-18-2007, 08:50 PM   #76
love, blood, life
Local Time: 04:39 PM
yeah it did get a little crazy when stuff was moving fast, plus the glasses aren't terribly comfortable for me since i have to wear them over my regular glasses

but the glass scene was AWESOME, and just the architecture and just the added depth when people were just standing around was great. however I have a feeling it isnt the same technology as U2 3D since U2 3D was filmed specially to be 3D and I believe reviews said it isn't too hard on the eyes? I dunno.

Old 07-18-2007, 10:18 PM   #77
Blue Crack Supplier
Local Time: 05:39 PM
Something being filmed in 3D is completely different than something being formatted for 3D viewing, I think.

It just makes me excited for when James Cameron's Avatar comes out in its fully-3D, action-packed glory.

This is great, too:

Old 07-24-2007, 02:50 PM   #78
Blue Crack Addict
Local Time: 04:39 PM
I saw it yesterday and enjoyed it. But I'm a casual HP fan. I don't read the books, and I watch the movies in my usual ADD way with these kinds of movies. Which means I still don't know what the Order of the Phoenix is, lol, but I don't care either. It all goes in one ear and out the other and I mostly enjoy the films for the visuals and as a bonding experience with a friend who's really into them. But my head is always all over the place because I rarely get truly absorbed in fantasy movies, which means I turned to my friend and said, "Did he just die?" when Sirius died, lol. I'm hopeless. But I enjoyed it much more than the last one.