Anyone get Rolling Stone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MonaVox

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Hey I was reading the issue of RS with Justin Timberlake on the cover in the gym earlier today. I remember reading a review of a singer that I wanted to look into but I forgot her name! :mad: :scream: I remember she was in the CD reviews and maybe in the 10 new artists they predicted to be big this year. I think they compared her voice to Lucinda Williams or something. Whoever can help, I would much appreciate it! Thanks! :wave:

meegannie said:
Was it Kathleen Edwards?

I love these games. :hyper:

YESSSSS

THANKYOU

Anyone know if she's good? Hehe

Did she perform on Letterman the other night? Like last week?

OK who watches Letterman regularly....:shifty:

:lol: There was some chick singing and playing piano, I don't know if it was the same one!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I still haven't gotten mine yet this week.

I think I have a horny postman. The last time this happened was when Xstina was on the cover. :mad:

:lol: :lol: !!!!!!

A horny bi mail man?

What're the odds?

You have all the luck ;) :lol:

I don't get Rolling Stone, but I remember reading the Top Ten Artists to Watch thingy because Ms. Dynamite was on it. The only Kathleen Edwards song I've ever heard is "Six O'Clock News" (I THINK that's the name of it. She says it in the song at least!). I'm not sure if she was on Letterman or not, but I don't know if she plays the piano because the song I heard was country guitary. :shrug:

meegannie said:
I don't get Rolling Stone, but I remember reading the Top Ten Artists to Watch thingy because Ms. Dynamite was on it. The only Kathleen Edwards song I've ever heard is "Six O'Clock News" (I THINK that's the name of it. She says it in the song at least!). I'm not sure if she was on Letterman or not, but I don't know if she plays the piano because the song I heard was country guitary. :shrug:

:drool: Country guitary.

My first day back on campus (today) I went to check out my friend Matthew's new amp and he's rocking out to Misfits and AFI songs and I'm like *Ryan Adams STRUUMM* :lol: We're quite a pair.

:shifty: Do you remember anyone else in those top 10 artists list? I want to see who's worth checkin out....:shifty:

MonaVox said:

:shifty: Do you remember anyone else in those top 10 artists list? I want to see who's worth checkin out....:shifty:

All I remember are Ms. Dynamite :)up: ), Kathleen Edwards, AFI, the Ravonettes :)yuck: ), Kings of Leon (?), and the Bronx. :slant:

I like the Raveonettes. They make me feel like I'm living in the 50s. :shifty: Somehow.

AFI? I've liked them for forever...WEIRD. They must be going to a big label or something this year.

I never got that issue with Christina on the cover either.

I'm convinced my dad stole it. :shifty: :lol: :D

Back
Top Bottom