Anyone from Michigan?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm from Michigan also.

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

I'm FROM Michigan - born Ann Arbor - grew up in Saginaw - but it has been years since I lived there - I left for colege in Alaska and now I live in Tenneesse.

I have fond memories of the gander state - but my god the road conditions! And those MI left turn twice to go right. Classic MI details. When I go back to see friends and family I always have to get my car realigned when I get back.

I MISS WINTER> They close schools here because of extreme cold - like 24 - 30 degrees. WTF? thin-blooded red-necks
biggrin.gif

------------------
You ain't nothin without a rhythm section.

"Who's to say what it is will break you."

"What Adam does with his willy is his business..." -Bono

Originally posted by YellowKite:
I'm FROM Michigan - born Ann Arbor - grew up in Saginaw

I was born and raised in the U.P., but I'm in Sag now.

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

i am from a small town by lake erie and ohio. but now, i am in philadelphia...8 months out of the year.

------------------
Waves of regret and waves of joy..i reached out to the one i tried to destroy

Originally posted by YellowKite:

I MISS WINTER> They close schools here because of extreme cold - like 24 - 30 degrees. WTF? thin-blooded red-necks
biggrin.gif

Hee hee! Once, they cancelled school at the U of Georgia because they *thought* it would snow the next day. It didn't, and they all looked like a bunch of asses. Still, a day off was a day off!

Btw, I'm replying because I used to live in Michigan, Westland to be exact. My father is from there, and my sisters and I grew up as big Michigan football fans.

------------------
U2 @ The Blooming Heart

Back
Top Bottom