Anyone Follow Afl?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not really no...but I just thought I would point out I am from Brisbane, home of the AFL Champions!!!

Southern states suck!!!!!!!!:madspit: :madspit:

Brisbane Lions

Most of my family who live in Victoria are mad Geelong supporters, I mean it is like their religion, so seeing as though I live in Queensland and was born here I support the lions, although this year I have not watched many games as I dont seem to be home that often on the weekends, but I am glad that the lions are still doing well and you will never ever get me watching rugby league- I cant stand that game.......but try saying that to the majority of Queenslanders.....:)

Brisbane win again hey...

Dont worry Angie, instead of turning the Swans form around, an easier option for you might be to just move to Brisbane. Then you'll be in the home of Rugby League AND Aussie Rules!

Betty you failed to mention the comback in that game...

Betty you can eat shit too :mad:

Actually I have a theory about the loser arse swans. I reckon its the pressure of actually having fans. Back in the good old days when no one in Sydney cared for the sport and you could waltz straight into the SCG and pay $6 for a game the Swans were whooping it. Then people realised, NRL and Superleague were having their pms crisis and suddenly everyone was a bandwagon jumper.

I think its time to fully jump ship. I'm joining the yanks. baseball season here I come.

:grumpy:

Top 8?

an interesting race is developing in the bottom half of the top 8, about 6 teams are in contention for 4 spots

which teams will make it which teams will not?

my list:

port adelaide
brisbane
adelaide
collingwood
melbourne
hawthorn
geelong
kangaroos

west coast have the hardest run and essendon dont look like it

Back
Top Bottom