Anyone fluent in German???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lemon Meringue

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Anyone who can help me translate some workds from English to German? This is for my work...I don't know how i got stuck with this.

There is more, but here are some of the words I need:

These 4 verbs:
color
iron
decorate
wear

These pharses:
Package includes
Silver glitter tube (or tube of silver glitter)

:scream: HELP! :scream:

okay I am in no way fluent in German but I think they are as follows(I might be wrong tho)

Verbs:
Farbe
Eisen
Dekorieren Sie
Verschlei?

Phrases:
Paket schlie?t mitein
Silbernes Glitzern Rohr (oder Rohr silbernen Glitzerns)

I hope that helps :hmm: definately check with StoriesforBoys and Fallingstar tho :wink:

Lemon Meringue said:
Anyone who can help me translate some workds from English to German? This is for my work...I don't know how i got stuck with this.

There is more, but here are some of the words I need:

These 4 verbs:
color
iron
decorate
wear

These pharses:
Package includes
Silver glitter tube (or tube of silver glitter)

:scream: HELP! :scream:

I studied German in high school.

Farbe
Eisen
Dekorieren
Tragen

Phrases:
Der paket einschliesst
(don't know about the tube one)

Last edited:
adamswildhoney said:
Verbs:
Farbe
Eisen
Dekorieren Sie
Verschlei?

Well, if you put them as verbs then it would be anmalen, b?geln, dekorieren/verzieren and tragen.

Paket beeinhaltet and Tube mit silbernem Glitzer (or if you mean like a steal pipe with glitter on it then it is Rohr, right, but i take you mean something like super glue with glittery stuff on it? ten it is Tube)

Oh, this is so cool. Maybe I should explain what we are doing.

One of my customers has special T-shirts that kids can color on and decorate with glitter. We are doing a box that will contain the shirt, special crayons and a tube of silver glitter. We are going to have some of the information about what is conatined in the box in English, Spanish, French and German. My customers had people to do the Spanish and French translation but not the German. So, anyway...

There is going to be a picture of a kid coloring the shirt and they want to say COLOR under the picture in all 4 languages. Then there will be a picture of someone ironing the shirt with IRON under it, and a picture with a kid putting the glitter on the shirt with DECORATE under it and finally a kid wearing his/her beautiful shirt with WEAR under it.

Then they want to list the items that are in the box so it needs to say all these items in German:

Package includes:
100% cotton t-shirt
Licensed screen printed design
8 reusable Magic Crayons
Silver Glitter tube

Thanks for all your help so far. I knew there were a bunch of nice people here to help me. :) :heart:

Lemon Meringue said:
There is going to be a picture of a kid coloring the shirt and they want to say COLOR under the picture in all 4 languages. Then there will be a picture of someone ironing the shirt with IRON under it, and a picture with a kid putting the glitter on the shirt with DECORATE under it and finally a kid wearing his/her beautiful shirt with WEAR under it.

Then they want to list the items that are in the box so it needs to say all these items in German:

Package includes:
100% cotton t-shirt
Licensed screen printed design
8 reusable Magic Crayons
Silver Glitter tube

That's a cool thing to do. Don't know if you need that still or if it is too late but here you go with my suggestions lol

In that case I would use:
Anmalen
Aufb?geln
Verzieren
Tragen

Das Packet enth?lt:
100% Baumwoll T-Shirt
Lizensiertes aufgedrucktes Design...[<---not really sure cos I can't imagine anything under the word 'screen printed']
8 wiederverwendbare Magic Crayonns (Wachsmalkreiden)
Tube mit silbernem Glitzer

Back
Top Bottom