Anyone familiar with Rap??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Ok I dont know the title of the song or the group. They released an album back in the 90's. Well in the beat there is a spray can rattling and then some one spray the can ever few seconds.

sorry.

hey, that reminds me. once i heard a song by a rock band. they had guitars. i think the song came out sometime in the mid 70s. well, there's a bass line in it and then someone starts singing at 0:34.

what about my song, though? come on, i was being serious guys! :mad:

I know that one, except it might not have been done during the seventies and I think the vocals come in earlier or later. But the rest is exactly the same.

The name escapes me. It's that one band with the white guy.

really? are you sure? because it might have been that other band with that other white guy. you know, they all look the same.

Are you talking about that white guy who's in a band that has drums?

Axver said:
Are you talking about that white guy who's in a band that has drums?
That's the one. Their first album was so overrated when it came out, but I think it's kind of underrated now.

lmjhitman said:
justin needs to try harder at NOT making threads.

I was thinking the rap group Luniz. Sorry am I in China and are you Mrs. Mao ZeDong.

i don't know if she is or not, but i think you should start a thread about it in free your mind and express your goutrage. you'll feel better.

Justin24 said:

Sorry am I in China and are you Mrs. Mao ZeDong.
um, yeah. good one.

i agree with bear.

we need a goutrage smiley around here.

:goutrage:

goutrage.....that smells bad....

if ya go To MSNBC page....go to the video highlights....
go to the 4th page of music videos...
if you look at t"louder than a bomb" by public enemy you can SEE FLY BONO TWORDS THE END OF IT DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom