Anyone familiar with insect bites?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Right, recently Ive discovered my like fifth bite and its always the same and Im trying to figure out what the f*k is biting me!

Its a bite, once the little fecker bites you, you itch round that spot like f*king crazy, and then when you look at it close, it seems to be like two bites close together, two little bites that show blood...........first time I had one was on my foot and its weeks later healed a little but not entirely, the area round the bite is blue(ish)

Then I was attacked while sitting playing on my game control.

then I was attacked again on my legs in bed.

BUT there is no sign of life on my bed, if u know what I mean.

anyone know what the little mofo could be?

Or do I just have an invisible Vampire in my room?.....;)

Maddie, sounds like spider bites to me. They do look like tiny little vampire bites and they itch!

The fact that you've had several is :crazy: and that one of the bites has blue around it, well that would scare me senseless! Go by some Raid or HotShot or something and spray around the baseboards in your bedroom.

I hate spiders!!!!! :faint:

Oh my gawd!!!!!! I never thought spiders could bite!!!!!!!!

Good heavens!!!!!!!!!!

Im like :shocked: right now!

Maybe the area that has gone blue was poisoned a bit....I dunno......Im certainly not dead yet....;)

Last edited:
you'll be alright

if you need anyone to suck the poison out just call me

1-800-poison sucker

lol

mad1 said:

BUT there is no sign of life on my bed, if u know what I mean.

I do, but

:lmao: @ that sentence...

I don't know, could be some small fly-like insects. Superfly? ;)

waiddaminute!!!!

I think it was a SexyDiamond Spider, cause, I heard they bite viciously and right enough I think I remember turning round and being face to face with this:

GENbullet.gif

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

something bit me on my ankle 3 or 4 times last week...I'm pretty sure it was a spider too...one day I had one bite, the next morning another couple bites...and in almost the same place too :shrug: I see spiders, the little itty bitty ones all the time around my apartment, and there was also a spider in my office at work last week, so it coulda gotten me while I was at my computer, who knows :shrug:

I've never seen the blueish part tho :der:

mad1 said:
Mr Mr Bra I dont have one..........

AND STOP PICKIN UR NOSE U FILTHY MALE!!!!!!!

:yikes: men and their noses.

But my nostril is round and empty, and my finger is the perfect size for fitting in there! If God didn't want people picking their noses he woulda made fingers alot bigger or nostrils alot smaller. Plus, sometimes I find prizes in there.

Last edited:
You know...

Especially if it is an odd color you should have a Doc look at it. I haven't seen a spider bite look bluish...doesn't mean it isn't one. Redness and swelling or a red streak coming from the site..or increased warmth at the site ...(cellulitis or infection) would need medical treatment, call your doc's office if it isn't serious at least the triage nurse or on call Doc there can offer advice...or call poison control they can offer advice on bites and stings. Any breathing problems call 911 and go to the ER. Can't really offer a treatment online, and we couldn't tell you what bit you.
I recommend either having your home sprayed professionally or one of those bug bombs and fog the place to get the little critters you can't see (or both). Remember to ask if it will have any affect on you or your pets.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom