anyone ever had one of these??????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
...or especially had one MORE than the others????

Road Rage
Trolley Rage
or
Pavement Rage?????

biggrin.gif

I get Pavement Rage more than Road Rage nowadays!!!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I get road rage real bad when people don't using their turning signals or weave through traffic. or cut me off. or play their crappy music too loud. or drive way under the speed limit. or swerve into another lane. or come into my lane from the other lane going the opposite direction. or talk on their cellphones. or stop in the middle of the road.

LMFAO!!
biggrin.gif
I could go on all day!!!!

road rage is a fact of life in Southern California

Bleeeech. Stay off the freeways if you can!

BTW, maddie, the drivers in Ireland are so nice
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by jezebel (edited 04-08-2002).]

Originally posted by jezebel:

BTW, maddie, the drivers in Ireland are so nice
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by jezebel (edited 04-08-2002).]

from seeing the American cops on TV, Im bloody terrified of them and how they handle citizins!!!!!!!
eek.gif

but uh, whatcha mean we nice..........are u tinkin straight today?????

biggrin.gif

ooh, I definately suffer from road-rage and trolley-rage.

All of what HelloAngel listed for the road-rage but trolley rage is my favourite...

Why DO people feel the need to mix their shopping with their social life and stand in the middle of the feckin' aisle, parking their trolley's to ensure no-one with a really really heavy basket (i.e. ME!) can get past.

Why DO people let their children either charge about like screaming maniacs or dawdle really really slowing right in front of you.

is it REALLY necessary to wait until the cashier has finished scanning everything before you start thinking about packing stuff away and THEN seeing how slowly u can count out the exact amount of change in 1p pieces

I'm really a very happy shopper honest
biggrin.gif

------------------
Tanya

Being one can be great but respecting differences can be greater. - Bono in Belfast, August 26, 1997

Back
Top Bottom