Anyone else think Kid Rock and Pam make a cute couple?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bjork

Acrobat
I think they're perfect for each other. Good luck to them. I wish them many years of happiness.

Did anyone else think Pamela was "on" something last night???

She looked so weird. She kept rolling her eyes and whispering to herself.

If she didn't want to be there, then why did she go?

As far as being a couple....I guess they make a cute couple
confused.gif

------------------
What are we going to do now It's all been said,
No new ideas in the house and Every book has been read....

they're a couple?

well that would make sense. Pam only goes out with scuzzy pseudo-rockers doesn't she?

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
I hate both of them, so I guess that they make a good couple.

That's what I'm saying. They're so trashy that they make a good couple. They're a lot alike.

They sure are a cute couple. Maybe two years down the line there will be reports of Pam taking yet more abuse, from the american badass this time. Sooo cute!

[This message has been edited by PrincessBadgirl (edited 02-28-2002).]

Why am I starting to feel quilty for starting this thread? Yikes, I was just kidding.

Originally posted by Bjork:
Why am I starting to feel quilty for starting this thread? Yikes, I was just kidding.

lol, quilty?

Anyway, don't. Threads just naturally get off-track on Feedback.
wink.gif

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Yeah, whatever!

Pammie could convince her bf that washing hair more often won't do damage to the roots at all, but it will make hair looking CLEAN!!!!!! Jaysus!!!

Oh yeah! This is a match made in trailor park heaven. It makes so much sense that all you can do is laugh. I love it and wish them nothing but the best. You know they deserve each other.

------------------
Keepin it krunk...

There's only room for one and here she comes, here she comes...

Back
Top Bottom