Anyone else sickeningly addicted to Stadium Arcadium?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princey

War Child
And i mean sickeningly, as in im ashamed the amount of times iv listened to this album in the last 2 and a half weeks...

im now edging on 94 hours according to my ipod - thats almost 4 solid days! i dont know what it is about it, almost like heroin in lyrical form: as soon as the album has finished i put it back on again, im powerless!

i was round at my friends house for a barbecue today and actually had cravings for the album after a few hours! this despite the fact when i arrived it was being played on the cd player!

its getting really bad cos im just not even wanting to listen to other albums. i went to see the beautiful south play the other day and dont get me wrong i enjoyed it, but as soon as got back in a whapped on aracadium.

help me, please...

I hear ya! I took a break from endless listening to Stadium Arcadium after seeing Pearl Jam live on saturday and now my itunes is on constant PJ shuffle! I'm not able to break away from it. But I'm pretty sure cravings for Hump De Bump or Torture Me will start again soon! The album is just that fucking good! :crack:

I see that you haven't reached the stage yet where you listen to all the other albums in an effort to wean yourself off Stadium...

...this then leads on to the purchase of tickets to see them, even though you may not have the money to spare. :no:

Bilbo Baggins? :madwife: You know when I see freddie I am gonna tell him what you said.

That there is Father Jack from the best comedy show ever, aka Father Ted.

Princey said:
And i mean sickeningly, as in im ashamed the amount of times iv listened to this album in the last 2 and a half weeks...

im now edging on 94 hours according to my ipod - thats almost 4 solid days! i dont know what it is about it, almost like heroin in lyrical form: as soon as the album has finished i put it back on again, im powerless!

i was round at my friends house for a barbecue today and actually had cravings for the album after a few hours! this despite the fact when i arrived it was being played on the cd player!

its getting really bad cos im just not even wanting to listen to other albums. i went to see the beautiful south play the other day and dont get me wrong i enjoyed it, but as soon as got back in a whapped on aracadium.

help me, please...

wish I could help you but I can't even help myself, I've been listening alot too!

not really into the chili peppers. really once you hear a couple of their songs, the rest all sound the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom