anyone else really rich here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Any normal person can tell this guy IS FULL OF IT. He has the communication skills of a 12-17 year old which leads me to believe he's just doing this to get attention. And he didn't define his occupation properly, he used very generic business terminology that anyone who wanted to sound rich would use 'BUY LOW SELL HIGH,' it's so incredibly vague.
And 'really rich' people don't spend their time on U2 forums trying to convince people they don't know that they spend 5-6 grand a week on cocaine and mirrors to snort it off through $100 bills or whatever. He should be out 'BUYING LOW AND SELLING HIGH!' or be out at fancy parties at Newport talking about the state of the Chinese economy with some fat Texan guy about whether it would be wise to invest in that area given unsustainable inflation and GDP.

Sorry, I'm a bit late to this thread. It took me ages to read through all the replies but I feel that there is one very important factor being overlooked here and that's God, the old man in the sky.

God rewards good and virtuous people. Therefore, Zoomerang96 is obviously a better person than all of us because he has more money than we do. So bearing this in mind, I think you should all lay off of him. You're just jealous anyway because God loves him more than you.

i'm gonna say it before anyone else does:

the god i believe in isn't short of cash, calluna,

which is why i worship deathbear.

:happy:

AussieU2fanman said:
Any normal person can tell this guy IS FULL OF IT. He has the communication skills of a 12-17 year old which leads me to believe he's just doing this to get attention. And he didn't define his occupation properly, he used very generic business terminology that anyone who wanted to sound rich would use 'BUY LOW SELL HIGH,' it's so incredibly vague.
And 'really rich' people don't spend their time on U2 forums trying to convince people they don't know that they spend 5-6 grand a week on cocaine and mirrors to snort it off through $100 bills or whatever. He should be out 'BUYING LOW AND SELLING HIGH!' or be out at fancy parties at Newport talking about the state of the Chinese economy with some fat Texan guy about whether it would be wise to invest in that area given unsustainable inflation and GDP.

well forgive me for pointing out the obvious, but it sounds like to me you're more than a little sexist. welcome to the 21st century, homeboy, GUYS ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE MONEY NOW.

maybe i'm just old fashioned, but back when i first started posting, people actually gave it UP for people like me who had the dine and the CASH.

at least you're not asking for a loan like so many others here. i'll give you credit for that.

calluna and hitman, i can't tell if you're serious or not. if you're really giving me props, then ok-great!

Calluna said:

God rewards good and virtuous people. Therefore, Zoomerang96 is obviously a better person than all of us because he has more money than we do. So bearing this in mind, I think you should all lay off of him. You're just jealous anyway because God loves him more than you.

Christ! if thats the case I must be a very BAAAAAAAAD person!

Anyway, Zoomy, if you've got shedloads of cash, how about wining & dining some of those old dinosaurs who run the FA, get them under your wing, get them to sack Steve "interesting" McLaren, & appoint a new manager for England, don't know what anyone else on the forum would think of you, but in my eyes you'd be a national HERO!

Shit, I just had this thread drawn to my attention.

I have not been paying atenshun.

I can vouch for Zoomerang96, he is indeed hugely wealthy, and when in Canada I choose to travel from club to club at approximately 3.5 miles per hour in his posse's limo. It's a ton of fun.

I know Zoomerang respects me cause unlike most of his friends, I require at least six figure sums before I agree to be a yes-man.

since zoom isn't posting his wallet i'm posting mine

Photo30.jpg

Zoomerang96 said:

maybe i'm just old fashioned, but back when i first started posting, people actually gave it UP for people like me who had the dine and the CASH.

at least you're not asking for a loan like so many others here. i'll give you credit for that.

calluna and hitman, i can't tell if you're serious or not. if you're really giving me props, then ok-great!

I'm not here to judge but I've been following this thread and I don't think Zoomerang that you're able to pick up on sarcasm very well.

I mean, to me at least, when someone's asking you for a loan or even congratulating you on your wealth they were doing so facetiously.

I don't wish to speak for anyone here but this is the way I took their comments. For me, many of the replies are dripping with sarcasm and you don't seem to pick up on that. But maybe it's just me and my sense of humour.

BonoManiac said:
I'm not here to judge but I've been following this thread and I don't think Zoomerang that you're able to pick up on sarcasm very well.

I mean, to me at least, when someone's asking you for a loan or even congratulating you on your wealth they were doing so facetiously.

I don't wish to speak for anyone here but this is the way I took their comments. For me, many of the replies are dripping with sarcasm and you don't seem to pick up on that.
I couldn´t agree more :up:

BonoManiac said:

I been following this thread which is quite entertaining but this post made me laugh out loud

Back
Top Bottom