anyone else really rich here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JessicaAnn said:
I don't think it's the only difference. However it is one that stands out in my mind.

I suppose rich or poor, one gets to spend whatever freetime they do have doing whatever they want.

Yeah. I suppose.

One more question...have you ever met Zoomerang??

JessicaAnn said:
Only via the internets.

I don't believe anyone here has met him.

well, i'm rendered speechless. i think i've moved this thread along as much as i possibly can.

BUT...

everyone is still waiting for the 'money shot' that zoomerang promised though?

zoomerang...c'mon, show us the money!!!!

you know...the one with your HUGE wallet and today's paper next to you.

all my love,
jojo

Zoomerang96 said:

actually my wallet isn't on me RIGHT now, so it'll have to wait till tomorrow.

but honestly, are you being sarcastic? do you want to see it or not?

Ha ha ha ha:laugh: after you flop your wallet out maybe we could have a pissing contest. Who doesn't have their wallet on them "right now", isn't it supposed to be stuffed full of cash and illicit drugs.

jojo100 said:

for someone as "rich"as him--he's got an awful lot of time on his hands to be posting under different names with thousands of posts over the years.

does that not strike you as odd?

wait...is someone playing a joke on me??

he considers it charity work. having to answer the questions of commoners all the time is quite tiring for him, so let's give him a little rest.

DrTeeth said:

Does anybody really think 6000 or 7000 dollars is a lot of money? :uhoh:

It would certainly solve all my immediate problems. But to me it might as well be a million :sigh:

Wow, I didn't know we had so many rich fucks here! Meeganie how did you get rich? Last I heard of you you were living in a small apt. in Beestown England where they didn't even allow animals. How did you hit it big?

jojo100 said:
a ha!!!!

zoomerang would NEVER stay at super 8 motel if he was a gagillionaire like he claims!!!

i'm such a good detective...

The hotel wasn't his idea. A man who goes by the name of Allan Jamison booked the hotel room for the group.

Ormus said:

A good detective would never have believed a word he was saying from the onset. :wink:

you're right. i feel like such a fool. :grumpy:

zoomerang pulled me in with his bad grammar and inside jokes...and stupid me...i fell for it.

but...i'm wiser now.

won't get fooled again!!!

U2Kitten said:

Meeganie how did you get rich? Last I heard of you you were living in a small apt. in Beestown England where they didn't even allow animals. How did you hit it big?

A 40 year mortgage (pending approval).

I was only joking about the Edun clothes. I'm too cheap for that. Topshop jeans for £40 are about as pricey as I'll get.

meeganie's penguins are dancing in time with eminem's "shake that".

it works great actually... you all should try it. play the tune and watch the two go at it.

of course, i'm assuming we ALL listen to and love eminem.

meegannie said:

A 40 year mortgage (pending approval).

I have 28 years left on a 30. I'd rather have 40, might make my payments cheaper! But even though my house payment is bad, it's a good deal when I consider my aunt pays the same amont for an efficiency at a retirement home and it's not even assisted living. Sad!

I was only joking about the Edun clothes. I'm too cheap for that. Topshop jeans for £40 are about as pricey as I'll get.

I'm too cheap too. Bono and Ali are totally out of touch with reality and real life people's lives if they think those prices are 'reasonable' or 'mid priced'. :rolleyes: :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom