anyone else really rich here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zoomerang96 said:

what does grammar have to do with my superior wealth? i don't get it at all.

my spelling struggles at times due to my recreational drug use, but that shouldn't discredit what i'm worth.

do you wish you had my mone or somthin?

And im sure it is the finest/purest of recreational drugs...hence the $6,000-$$7000 weekends.

:up:

I can only afford paste.
But im a happy paste eater...:yes:

jojo100 said:
2. is zoomerang 16 years old? there's something about his speech pattern that screams 16. or is he just from montreal?

:lmao:

this post made my entire day.

i think i understand deathbear's lilt a lot easier than most, being that i live with a bunch of 18 year-old montreal girls.

Zoomerang96 said:

do you see me telling you or anyone else how to construct a post/thread? no, and you know why? despite my money, i don't feel the need to shove it in everyone's faces by telling them how to type.

that very fact alowne proofs i don't brag, when it would be so easy for me to "come down" on people for the way they right there postes.

and one final thing, if you accepted my apology in the first place, why are you still mad at me? the rest of my posts were dignified and respectable, something you'd see a really rich person in movies right (like james bond, gregoire c. lewis, james gandolfini from the sopranos or the bald angry guy from ER).

maybe i'm just lost, i dunno.

lol! that wouldn't be the first time i didn't know what was going on around me then but it probabbly wouldnt be the last time then there either lol.

commoners just don't understand the demands of high culture.

philistines. :tsk:

Funny thread.

I'm rich enough to blow 3k on a bubble hockey table. Others at my level buy pools, cars.

I buy bubblehockey

super_chexx.gif

That's my kind of rich.

:wink:

Zoomerang96 said:

that's not a man, that's a glorious piece of work destined for museum tours for centuries. :wink:

Bear, when you die, I will preserve your body like Lenin or Eva Peron so I can gaze upon you for all time.

corianderstem said:

Well, actually, Bill Gates of Microsoft.

This thread is still very strange.

oh yeah. this is, without a doubt, the weirdest thread i have seen here in a while.

but...entertaining none the less.

Why are you such a tool? I make a lot of money but i don't start a thread about it. Anyway... you'll loose it someday and be on the streets with an attitude like that.

Oh ya... by the way my testicles are insured for $5,000,000 because my sperm is in such high demand:wink:

Last edited:
absintheminded said:
BILL Gates of Apple.

And buy yourself an education. Most people know who BILL Gates is, American or not. And even my sister, who's in fourth grade knows better than to say, "Borrow someone like you cash."

No offense, but I'm just speaking the truth.

Thank you for entertaining us with your intelligence! :up:

alright, absentminded, so i got bob's gates' name wrong. big deal.

but are you sure he's the head of apple?...

gherman, i have absolutely no idea where that came from. why are you calling me a tool? i thought the rule around here was that if you don't like a thread, don't post in it.

some of you lot make no sense to me. none.

Zoomerang96 said:

gherman, i have absolutely no idea where that came from. why are you calling me a tool? i thought the rule around here was that if you don't like a thread, don't post in it.

You make make no sense you twit

Self concious turd.

I was still angry, Zoomerang, beacuse you continued making arrogant remarks like "my superior wealth". Anyways Im gone.

Otherwise hialrious thread! :lmao: 10 staries out of 5

Zoomerang96 said:

You've got way too many posts for someone "wealthy".

blueeyedgirl said:

You've got way too many posts for someone "wealthy".

Ummmm ... Bear has been around since 2000. Actually, if you counted all of his alters, his post count would be much higher.

What scares me is the people who have as many posts as bear but have only been here for a year or two.

JessicaAnn said:

Ummmm ... Bear has been around since 2000. Actually, if you counted all of his alters, his post count would be much higher.

What scares me is the people who have as many posts as bear but have only been here for a year or two.

1. Why do you keep calling him Bear?

2. Was that really a picture of him that you posted a few pages ago?

3. What are alters?

jojo100 said:

1. Why do you keep calling him Bear?

2. Was that really a picture of him that you posted a few pages ago?

3. What are alters?

1. Bear is one of Zoomerang's many nickames/alters. A derivation of Deathbear).

2. Yes.

3. :lmao: We could be here a while.

He doesn't really post here under any of his alters anymore.

While this is an incomplete list, here are some of his alters:
hent the power bear
quano abidji-achibi
flag pole pear
gickies gageeze
supreme cutlass
red ships of scala-festa
cow of the seas
zoorock girl!
Arabian Pre-Packaged Bear
jassy henn-kixx

jojo100 said:

Is this Zoomerang too???

No ... Eva is a lovely blonde from Europe.

Zoomerang96 said:

:applaud: to the person who caught that the first time, and BOO, it wasn't Zoomerang!

I just did a paper on Bill Gates, just was trying to see if Zoomerang would catch it.

Boo, I was cheering for you too.

I'm a SWF looking for a

1) Honestly rich

2) Out of this world handsome

3) with perfect grammar

4) SENSE OF HUMOR A BIG PLUS!

JessicaAnn said:

1. Bear is one of Zoomerang's many nickames/alters. A derivation of Deathbear).

2. Yes.

3. :lmao: We could be here a while.

He doesn't really post here under any of his alters anymore.

While this is an incomplete list, here are some of his alters:
hent the power bear
quano abidji-achibi
flag pole pear
gickies gageeze
supreme cutlass
red ships of scala-festa
cow of the seas
zoorock girl!
Arabian Pre-Packaged Bear
jassy henn-kixx

No ... Eva is a lovely blonde from Europe.

ok...why was he dressed in a baseball uniform?

for someone as "rich"as him--he's got an awful lot of time on his hands to be posting under different names with thousands of posts over the years.

does that not strike you as odd?

wait...is someone playing a joke on me??

That is a hockey jersey and sweatpants.

Isn't that the difference between the haves and the have nots -- the time and money to engage in leisure activities.

This is not a joke.

JessicaAnn said:
That is a hockey jersey and sweatpants.

Isn't that the difference between the haves and the have nots -- the time and money to engage in leisure activities.

This is not a joke.

No, that is not the difference...at least not in my experience.

I'm not rich--but I know some rich people and each and every one of them work their asses off. Sure, they have disposable income to get nice things--but none of them can sit online and post on bulletin boards for years with different pseudonyms.

I'm not trying to be difficult. And maybe Zoomerang is wealthy enough to be able to sit online and post--but none of the rich people I know talk about how wealthy they are. Not one.

I just find it strange he would choose to do that.

I don't think it's the only difference. However it is one that stands out in my mind.

I suppose rich or poor, one gets to spend whatever freetime they do have doing whatever they want.

absintheminded said:
:applaud: to the person who caught that the first time, and BOO, it wasn't Zoomerang!

I just did a paper on Bill Gates, just was trying to see if Zoomerang would catch it.

Oh, good. I was afraid you were serious about Bill Gates being the head of Apple. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom