anyone else really rich here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zoomerang96 said:

why would i borrow someone like you cash, when you keep making fun of me?

because you're rich...and i'm not.

i need money. i'm very poor. it's cold outside and i don't have enough money to heat my house. i thought if you gave me a loan--than i could pay my gas bill and heat my house.

so, will you give me a loan???

well no, obviously not. why are you even asking, that's absurd.

go talk to a bank or something.

Don't need lots of money. Don't need fast cars, flashing jewelry, expensives houses and 7 foot plasma screens.

I naturally have a 10 inch penis.

Life is good.

Zoomerang96 said:
well no, obviously not. why are you even asking, that's absurd.

go talk to a bank or something.

so, if i go to the bank...this is what i'll say--

i'm poor. can you lend me some money??

of course they won't lend me any money!

i just thought that since you were so rich that maybe you would consider giving me a loan.

oh well. i guess i thought wrong.

how about just giving me some money?? you can send it by pay pal.

i'll write an open letter to bono saying what a good samaritan you are.

c'mon...you know you want to give me money.

jojo100 said:

so, if i go to the bank...this is what i'll say--

i'm poor. can you lend me some money??

of course they won't lend me any money!

i just thought that since you were so rich that maybe you would consider giving me a loan.

oh well. i guess i thought wrong.

how about just giving me some money?? you can send it by pay pal.

you're making a mockery of this thread.

Zoomerang96 said:

you're making a mockery of this thread.

Stop wasting my time
You know what I want
You know what I need
Or maybe you don't
Do I have to come right
Flat out and tell you everything?
Gimme some money
Gimme sone money
I'm nobody's fool
I'm nobody's clown
I'm treating you cool
I'm putting you down
But baby I don't intend to leave empty handed
Gimme some money
Gimme some money
Don't get me wrong
Try getting me right
Your face is ok but your purse is too tight
I'm looking for pound notes
Loose change
Bad checks, anything
Gimme some money
Gimme some money

alright, i'm out of here. hopefully the next time i check this thread, someone else with cash will bring their two cents (good/or bad pun, depending how you look at it, but smart on my part regardless) to the table.

Zoomerang96 said:
alright, i'm out of here. hopefully the next time i check this thread, someone else with cash will bring their two cents (good/or bad pun, depending how you look at it, but smart on my part regardless) to the table.

awwww...come back zoomerang.

i was only joking.

i think you might find i'm considerably richer than you--but i didn't want to brag.

being as rich as i am is a great burden. and the thing is-- i trade in money every day for more money--but i just didn't want to hurt your feelings by saying so.

so, yes, dear zoomerang--to answer your initial question... i would trade in money for money. and do.

jojo100 said:

i'm pretty sure bono is the LAST person bear cares about impressing.

Re: Re: anyone else really rich here?

LyricalDrug said:

Flaunting and drawing attention to one's wealth is incredibly gauche, in case you don't know that. I can only imagine that you are nouveau-riche, which at least explains your faux pas, even if it doesn't make it any less excruciating to witness.

Hands down the best post in this thread.

Evalicious said:
this is excellent. Dear jojo, who´s bragging now?

wait...are you serious? because i wasn't.

i don't have alot of money, but i just wanted zoomerang to come back so i could post more spinal tap lyrics and engage him/her in the most ludacris conversation i may have ever had in my life.

but...i think he/she was joking as well.

right? zoomerang was joking, right?

Last edited:
jojo100 said:
wait...are you serious? because i wasn't.

i don't have alot of money, but i just wanted zoomerang to come back so i could post more spinal tap lyrics and engage him/her in the most ludacris conversation i may have ever had in my life.

but...i think he/she was joking as well.

right? zoomerang was joking, right?
No, she wasn´t.

Zoomerang, if you are not joking, then I think it is quite fair the way people hav reacted in this thread. I have no problem with you starting a thread of this nature, but not when you continue to make comments like these:

seriously, why would anyone be mad at me cause i have loads of cash?!

Because of the way you bragged, and replied with other comments.

i'm an extremely wealthy individual

i mean, i'm by no means the richest person in town (pretty fucking close though)

Was there a need to add the part in brackets?

i can easily spend upwards of 6-7000 dollars a weekend

That is out-and-out bragging. It's better if you say "I could possibly spend upwards of 6-7000 dollars a weekend"

it sure feels good feeling good, guys. it sure feels good.

would you trade it all in for a little more?

What does that even mean? It makes no sense whatsoever! You are effectively asking would you trade in your current money for more money! Of course you would!! If someone said I'll give you $20 for $5, who would refuse?

i can't help it i have loads of cash, but i'll tell you one thing... it's a sweet problem to have.

Can you not see the arrogance in this comment? You're bringing it on yourself.

seriously, if people don't believe me i'll take a photo of my wallet. who wants to see how much cash i have??

cause if this is a matter of doubt, i'll prove it to you in pictures.

What would that prove? NO, we don't want to see pictures of your wallet! That is incredibly arrogant.

all i'm saying is that i have a lot of money and i'm willing to prove it TODAY

Nobody cares about proof. If you say you are rich, then I'll believe you, and congratulate you on your wealth, but there's no need to resort to arrogance.

but to have that PLUS loads of cash is obviously the way to go.

Again, arrogance. You could have said, "but to have that plus a bit cash is good"

lol!

i wish you guys could see this, but i just got a text from chris (my friend, his name is chris) and he said "you comin' tomorrow moneybags?"

see! if you guys knew me in for real life, you'd know that everyone in for real knows i have cash. not like bob gates of apple or whatever, but still.

That was not really necessary. If you want to talk about your excessive cash, go to a specific forum to talk about it.

Well, I'll stop there. Sorry to have wrote all this, but it was just how i felt after reading this thread.

Zoomerang, you apoligised in your first page, and thanks for that, that was really good, but you then went on with arrogance about showing us your wallet. And apologies if this was all sarcasm.

I think you'll find, as well, that a lot of people here who may be well-off, were humber, and did not want to participate in the thread.

COBL_04 said:
Zoomerang, you apoligised in your first page, and thanks for that, that was really good, but you then went on with arrogance about showing us your wallet. And apologies if this was all sarcasm.
No, it´s not sarcasm! He´s just really-really rich.

Why is it so hard to understand?

I didn´t get along with him before, but now i would like to hang out with him more. :happy:

cinnaminson said:

.....drop dead gorgeous and sick of having your life polluted by the frightfully unnatractive..........burdened by having a perfect marriage and intelligent good looking children........fed up with having to wait for your driver to pick you up from the boutique..........forever bothered by those tiresome charities and causes, can't they just ask Daddy to help them save the whales or something...

sounds like an info-mercial.......all we need to do is add

"then it sounds like you need a
11_12_homeless_SU.jpg

DERO.........just the person to snap you out of your misery, he comes as is and all you need to do to feel good about yourself again is to "flip" him a coin once in a while..........and if you are one of the first 50 callers...we will ship your very own "dero" today .........AND......throw in a bottle of turps and a newspaper.....that's right folks........be quick,you will be sorry you missed out on this opportunity.......this "dero" is waiting for your rude and insensitive comments.

This thread has givin' me the shitty-shit-shits.:tsk:

Back
Top Bottom