anyone else really rich here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ntalwar said:
A wallet photo proves nothing.

no, i realize that... that's why i'm gonna put a copy of today's newspaper right beside the wallet to prove that i took the picture TODAY.

Zoomerang96 said:

no, i realize that... that's why i'm gonna put a copy of today's newspaper right beside the wallet to prove that i took the picture TODAY.

That still proves nothing. You could have taken the picture on another day that just happened to have the same date as today. I'll only be impressed if you use tomorrow's paper. :eyebrow:

Anyone with >$5k dollars in the bank can withdraw it and photograph it and re-deposit it.

anitram said:
I'm quite well off.

Student loans are a lucrative business. I've managed to upgrade Ramen to Kraft Dinner, and if things keep going the way they have been I might work my way up to Lipton noodles soon. Rawr.

:lol:

DrTeeth said:

That still proves nothing. You could have taken the picture on another day that just happened to have the same date as today. I'll only be impressed if you use tomorrow's paper. :eyebrow:

well obviously you're being ridiculous. i've never claimed to have super-powers, all i'm saying is that i have a lot of money and i'm willing to prove it TODAY (except not today cause my wallet's not on me, so maybe tomorrow).

the newspaper proves that it's recent. not like 1998 or anything, LOL!

Last edited:
ntalwar said:
Anyone with >$5k dollars in the bank can withdraw it and photograph it and re-deposit it.

no, because most people in the world don't have that kind of money in the bank or otherwise.

i mean, i bet less than a quarter of a percent of the world has that much, actually. think about it. look at all the AIDS and cancer there is in the world. there's no frickin' way.

i mean we're the lucky ones, and we know it!! we're lucky to be living in the west!

Um I was only half-kidding. I do have pictures of me in mink jackets (PETA people STAY AWAY FROM ME) and rolexes and diamonds and pearls are a common in my household.
I come from a family of (crooked) judges and politicians and on the other side, sadly, I was raised by a man in the mafia- not kidding.

I don't own that many houses though. I can't decide where I want to live.

jojo100 said:
you said "would you trade it all in for a little more?"

zoomerang--what does "more" mean?

more money, obviously.

that's what this thread's about, right?

ok really...as long as we have a house and warmth and people who love us. isn't that the rich people. not the people who have a billion fucking dollars or freaking diamonds..god:rolleyes:...it's having the people you love around you...not having valuables..although a million sounds nice:wink:

I do have a big family and a lot of choice friends that I love to death and so at the end of the day, just so long as I realise that, and not that I'm lying on a memory foam mattress made by NASA.

:wink:

Zoomerang96 said:

more money, obviously.

that's what this thread's about, right?

well, that's a ridiculous question! of course i would trade it in for more money! who wouldn't??

i thought you may have been asking an existential question like--would you trade it in for happiness or health or something.

but, more money?? yes. obviously.

ntalwar said:

Who wouldn't trade all their money in for more money?

i dunno. maybe racists? they're quite crackers, aren't they? no reasoning with that lot, i wouldn't be surprised if they turned it down.

jojo100 said:

well, that's a ridiculous question! of course i would trade it in for more money! who wouldn't??

i thought you may have been asking an existential question like--would you trade it in for happiness or health or something.

but, more money?? yes. obviously.

read my last bit on racists...

don't tell me you don't think a good portion of racists wouldn't know how to handle their finances even if it meant turning everything over for a little bit more...

love_u2_adam said:
ok really...as long as we have a house and warmth and people who love us. isn't that the rich people. not the people who have a billion fucking dollars or freaking diamonds..god:rolleyes:...it's having the people you love around you...not having valuables..although a million sounds nice:wink:

you're totally missing my point. OBVIOUSLY having friends and family is good, but to have that PLUS loads of cash is obviously the way to go.

i mean, why settle with a milkshake when you can have it in chocolate you know what i mean?

there's no reason why you can't have it all, money friends and family.

Zoomerang96 said:

i dunno. maybe racists? they're quite crackers, aren't they? no reasoning with that lot, i wouldn't be surprised if they turned it down.

Well, racists invest money too. So they are trading it in for more.
Anyone who earns interest is essentially trading it in for more.

Zoomerang96 said:

read my last bit on racists...

don't tell me you don't think a good portion of racists wouldn't know how to handle their finances even if it meant turning everything over for a little bit more...

zoomerang - is english your first language?

i suppose some racists wouldn't handle their money well...but so would some people who aren't racist. i'm just not sure what your point is.

ntalwar said:

Well, racists invest money too. So they are trading it in for more.
Anyone who earns interest is essentially trading it in for more.

no, i once read a story about this big-time racist who like hated ALL races except his own and was like all loose with his money and pissed it down the drain. that guy had no idea what he was doing.

so i'm not really sure what you're talking about... ummmm do you? :scratch:

jojo100 said:

zoomerang - is english your first language?

i suppose some racists wouldn't handle their money well...but so would some people who aren't racist. i'm just not sure what your point is.

yeah i speak english, but i'm from canada, so you know how that goes right?

and my point is, i would trade it all (my money) for a little (or a lot) more.

what's so hard to understand about that?

lol!

i wish you guys could see this, but i just got a text from chris (my friend, his name is chris) and he said "you comin' tomorrow moneybags?"

see! if you guys knew me in for real life, you'd know that everyone in for real knows i have cash. not like bob gates of apple or whatever, but still.

Zoomerang96 said:

yeah, you might say i know some english. that's what i'm typing in afterall.

and my point is, i would trade it all (my money) for a little (or a lot) more.

what's so hard to understand about that?

great. so you would trade in money for money.

you're a genius.

can i get a loan, by the way??

Zoomerang96 said:

you're totally missing my point. OBVIOUSLY having friends and family is good, but to have that PLUS loads of cash is obviously the way to go.

i mean, why settle with a milkshake when you can have it in chocolate you know what i mean?

there's no reason why you can't have it all, money friends and family.

now i want a milkshake:angry:maybe your money can buy me one and ship it:happy:

jojo100 said:

great. so you would trade in money for money.

you're a genius.

can i get a loan, by the way??

why would i borrow someone like you cash, when you keep making fun of me?

Back
Top Bottom