anyone else really rich here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Angela Harlem said:

My cabana boy comes from a small island nation up north where there are plenty of willing workers. My cabana boy does extra things for me, which is, well, nice. I am sure we can find you some imported help. They dont even have to do 'extra', though they are strangely willing to do nearly anything.

Let me hook you up with my people who arrange things.
:wink:

I'd really appreciate it if you had your people call the people that deal with my people. I'll be on my jet most of tomorrow, I would like to eat my dinner in New South Wales tomorrow, because my interference name is NSW so I thought that would be something nice to do for myself.

No spoken words said:

I'd really appreciate it if you had your people call the people that deal with my people. I'll be on my jet most of tomorrow, I would like to eat my dinner in New South Wales tomorrow, because my interference name is NSW so I thought that would be something nice to do for myself.

That's really nice you do things for yourself that no one else will do for yourself.

I have to add to this shit! Since I'm so fucking drop-dead gorgeous, I find ugly people fascinating. :)

I travel the world on a weekly basis, I don't even know where I woke up today. I'm going to Hawaii for the second time in 3 months. Then spending some time in LA at my beach house. Then in Vegas for my 29th birthday, and I don't even look 21!

I have timeshares around the world, so I'm very lucky.
I sleep in an Edun tee-shirt and wear Prada, Gucci, Dolce n Gabbana, etc.

My cheap bag is a Coach purse.

I drive an Escalade. In Alaska I own a big truck, in Vegas I own a convertible Mustang. (Miss Mustbang)

I own a house in Las Vegas, a condo in Phoenix, a condo in Miami, and a beach house in Manhattan Beach, not to mention a cabin in Alaska.

I have tons of friends and boyfriends, I can't even decided who to spend V-day with.

I inherited money when my dad was killed when I was 6, as I was the sole heir to his fortune. I even have a prenup in order if I do decide to get married (but I have five perfect boyfriends- that don't know about each other, hehehe)

I can cook gourmet meals, clean up after myself, and I'm damn good in bed. And my intelligence level is at an all time high of 154.
You can probably tell by my near perfect spelling and grammar...yes?

Downside: I'm a raging party girl alcoholic. I started the trends of passing out in hotel lobbies and then entering rehab afterwards and getting kicked out of taxi cabs for trying to do a Taxi Cab Confession (making out with my girlfriend in the backseat and then taking it too far)

CAN'T HAVE IT ALL!

no, i'm just pissed that some people think i'm a total wanker for talking up my finances on an online message board.

seriously, why would anyone be mad at me cause i have loads of cash?! honestly, the only reason i can come up with is JEALOUSY.

you know exactly who i'm talking about too.

i just don't know what to say... i thought i made a decent thread that catered to a distinct (and most respectable) audience, and this is what happens.

some of you are obviously just bullshiting, there's no way you have the kind of cash you're saying you have. no way. no way at all.

it's like some of you are so hung up on your personal finances that you can't even take the time to congratulate others when they genuinely make it big.

i'm an extremely wealthy individual, but you'd never know it after my initial posts were shrouded with sarcastic replies loaded with various posters "bragging" about their obviously bogus monetary worth.

Um...im feeling quite the all day long sucker here.
While everyone else is being sarcastic, i was being serious, but is the joke on me?
Do they know something i dont know?

And im thinkin' maybe i dont belong here...
because you are attempting to cater to a respectable class of people and im just not that sort of person.

So, ill just get my coat.

Oh wait, i dont have one.

well, i have lots.

and you can guess why, and you'll probably be right.

(hint: it has something to do with my money)

First off, this thread was started by a question....simple enough.

But wouldn't plain common sense answer the question before it's even asked?

I mean if you are someone who can afford to blow 5 grand in one weekend without giving it a second thought.......you are probably in the minority.

Who would be the "majority"...the common folk....hence the term "common".

And to accuse others who posted their witty, sarcastic and in some cases funny remarks of "bragging" about their "wealth"...well what would you consider the remarks in the original post?

Which leads me to believe the following........either you are one arrogant and un intelligent rich person, or you are a witty comedian who has duped a few of us into this conversation...who simply could have chosen their words a little more more wisely.

Personally I could care less how much money anyone has, I'm happy for those who are happy.

But money does not buy happiness or love, sure it must feel good to buy anything you want and not have the pressures of looming bills over your head...... but ratehr than hear about how filthy rich someone is...I'd rather know what kind of person someone is....what are they doing to make this planet a better place?

Being fortunate enough to have what you have....do you use your money and ability to help others who are less fortunate?
Contributing to the betterment of our world or just takeing up space?.......a greedy consumer or a valuable asset to this thing we call life?

ok...I'm putting my soapbox away

Hey,

I ain´t got no money
But honey I´m rich
On personality

(Prince´s Baby I´m a Star)

Adam's Member said:
First off, this thread was started by a question....simple enough.

But wouldn't plain common sense answer the question before it's even asked?

nothing's known until it's figured out.

Adam's Member said:

I mean if you are someone who can afford to blow 5 grand in one weekend without giving it a second thought.......you are probably in the minority.

Who would be the "majority"...the common folk....hence the term "common".

And to accuse others who posted their witty, sarcastic and in some cases funny remarks of "bragging" about their "wealth"...well what would you consider the remarks in the original post?

i already said there's no way for me to talk about how much wealth i have without it sounding egotistical, so if i sounded like i was bragging about it, then so be it. i can't help it i have loads of cash, but i'll tell you one thing... it's a sweet problem to have.

Adam's Member said:

Which leads me to believe the following........either you are one arrogant and un intelligent rich person, or you are a witty comedian who has duped a few of us into this conversation...who simply could have chosen their words a little more more wisely.

well how else could i have written it?

"hey guys, who here isn't at ALL poor but is perhaps the exact opposite?"

that wouldn't sound good at all. everyone knows i'm a really good writer, and people expect me to write up these threads in a manner that is fun and easy to read for all. it's a gift i have, and one of the few things money can't buy.

Adam's Member said:

Personally I could care less how much money anyone has, I'm happy for those who are happy.

But money does not buy happiness or love, sure it must feel good to buy anything you want and not have the pressures of looming bills over your head...... but ratehr than hear about how filthy rich someone is...I'd rather know what kind of person someone is....what are they doing to make this planet a better place?

Being fortunate enough to have what you have....do you use your money and ability to help others who are less fortunate?
Contributing to the betterment of our world or just takeing up space?.......a greedy consumer or a valuable asset to this thing we call life?

i make frequent donations, large donations in the form of TAXES. and while my accountants do the best they can to make sure every bloody penny stays in my wallet, i'm still screwed out of shitloads by the government.

if you don't like it that i'm rich, maybe you just have a phobia of rich people?

i earned some of the money i have, and i deserve to keep all of it and spend it however i want. i'm not saying i have enough to buy manchester united from the glazer family, but i definitely have enough to build a few soccer pitches for communities near where i live.

...not that i ever have or will, but i'm saying i COULD if i wanted to.

seriously, if people don't believe me i'll take a photo of my wallet. who wants to see how much cash i have??

cause if this is a matter of doubt, i'll prove it to you in pictures.

200432081-001.jpg

dazzlingamy said:
Oh please i so want to see a pic of your wallet! Cause im so jealous of all your money cause you know thats the only thing that makes you a "big man" right?
We should all gasp with the awesomeness of you for being able to have this kind of cash :|

actually my wallet isn't on me RIGHT now, so it'll have to wait till tomorrow.

but honestly, are you being sarcastic? do you want to see it or not?

I'm quite well off.

Student loans are a lucrative business. I've managed to upgrade Ramen to Kraft Dinner, and if things keep going the way they have been I might work my way up to Lipton noodles soon. Rawr.

Back
Top Bottom