anyone else really rich here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cinnaminson said:
drop dead gorgeous and sick of having your life polluted by the frightfully unnatractive

PICS! PICS PICS!

But you can't even spell unattractive :tsk:

I'm rich in friends, lots of them. And coincedentally they are all very rich. So when they take me out they buy me things. Cars, jewelry, clothes, houses you name it. The great thing is they don't know about each other, they all think I'm just their token unemployed good looking friend. It's really a sweet gig, I basically get paid to be people's friends, and it makes them feel good, almost like charity. So I live in wealth and don't have to worry about the taxes...

stupid dolphins

cinnaminson said:

anyone else here.....drop dead gorgeous and sick of having your life polluted by the frightfully unnatractive..........burdened by having a perfect marriage and intelligent good looking children........fed up with having to wait for your driver to pick you up from the boutique..........forever bothered by those tiresome charities and causes, can't they just ask Daddy to help them save the whales or something...

We HAVE done all of these threads before. Get with the program already.

I would link you to all of them, but they can easily be found if you just search any of these topics, scroll through the Lemonade Stand Archives, OR look for threads that have been started by Zoomerang96...he is by far the richest Inteferencer here (despite the fact that he is completely funded by neopolitical group from the former Soviet Union - not some "flipper").

Agree w/ Zoney... i mean how many thread starters boast of their good fortune in other matters...
love, jobs, cars, new bf/gf...
We all listen/read and give props and support.
Granted it is about money, and the apparent grand amount is something not so obtainable by 'regular' folk...
but so what?
He was expressing himself and his success, something in which to be proud of.

I am a GREAT mother, and a GREAT friend and an AMAZING lover and a WONDERFUL cook.
And i know it.

night_and_day66 said:
I am a GREAT mother, and a GREAT friend and an AMAZING lover and a WONDERFUL cook.
And i know it.

I can personally vouch for that....especially the last two

:rockon: :up:

I didn't mean to go off on the original poster -- I didn't realize he apologized for "being a twat" after he posted.

Anyways... back to your originally-scheduled programming...

My friends all think I'm rich because my dad's a lawyer and we have a big house and a big TV and a Mustang and all that. We're well off certainly; I'm probably more well off than most of my friends (not that I did anything to earn it on my own). but I'm not rich. Dad budgets his money very well. He doesn't end up with a lot extra lying around. We've wanted to go to England for years but never have the money to...I have many other friends who go abroad every summer :shrug:

so am I rich myself, no, not really. I can't afford anything I want anytime I want. But my basic needs are met and then some. So I'm very lucky. it all looks good on paper anyway.

indeed. bear is amazingly attractive too.

i remember the day he wagged his finger at us all for being so ugly.

at least i think it was his finger.

Zoomerang96 said:
it hit me again tonite when i went to withdraw 5000 dollars from checking, and saw the printed receipt indicating my more than bloated balance.

i mean, i'm by no means the richest person in town (pretty fucking close though), but wow do i have a lot of money. sometimes it feels good to feel good, you know?

i guess my question is for all of you who find yourself in a similar situation as myself (the rest of you should have stopped reading this thread by now)... would you trade it all in for a little more?

i can easily spend upwards of 6-7000 dollars a weekend when i'm out and about with my friends, spending money on shit like clothes, speed boats, pretty much anything i want - i buy.

it sure feels good feeling good, guys. it sure feels good.

When you get the first statement for the hedge fund I recently persuaded you to invest in - the one when I control the investment managers, the investment strategy and the custodians, through a complex series of interlocking shareholdings in Bermuda, Mauritius and St Vincent and the Grenadines (you should really have read the small print) - you'll discover you're not as rich as you used to be.

Tee hee.

Man, this is probably the funniest threat I've read in ages!

Come to think of it, interference is worth more than 6000 canadian dollars a weekend!

Last edited:
The original story is bs. No one needs to carry around 5k cash (too big for a wallet), when credit cards can be used.

Tragic news. My tissue boy somehow gained access to interference and read this thread....and then determined that he was worth significantly more than he was currently being compensated. When I refused to meet his new salary demands, I resigned in a huff, without even giving 2 weeks notice.

I'm wondering if my food taster can do double duty until my chief steward finds a suitable replacement.

Life is hard.

DrTeeth said:

Does anybody really think 6000 or 7000 dollars is a lot of money? :uhoh:

yes. I'm poor. I'm so poor I even go to the dollar store to buy things like shaving cream. Yup, I still use the cream usually. Not the gel.

Man, I go to the dollar store for more than just shaving cream. I go there for a little bit of everything. Cleaning supplies, food, you name it. Even scented candles...(if you can call them that.)

Yes, I said cleaning supplies too. I clean my own apartment.

Yes, I live in an apartment. I cannot afford a house.

I should probably leave this thread before you turn me into your tissue boy.

Well, any takers? I need the extra dough. :sad:

Last edited:
No spoken words said:
Tragic news. My tissue boy somehow gained access to interference and read this thread....and then determined that he was worth significantly more than he was currently being compensated. When I refused to meet his new salary demands, I resigned in a huff, without even giving 2 weeks notice.

I'm wondering if my food taster can do double duty until my chief steward finds a suitable replacement.

Life is hard.

My cabana boy comes from a small island nation up north where there are plenty of willing workers. My cabana boy does extra things for me, which is, well, nice. I am sure we can find you some imported help. They dont even have to do 'extra', though they are strangely willing to do nearly anything.

Let me hook you up with my people who arrange things.
:wink:

Back
Top Bottom