anyone else really rich here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoManiac said:

I'm not here to judge but I've been following this thread and I don't think Zoomerang that you're able to pick up on sarcasm very well.

I mean, to me at least, when someone's asking you for a loan or even congratulating you on your wealth they were doing so facetiously.

I don't wish to speak for anyone here but this is the way I took their comments. For me, many of the replies are dripping with sarcasm and you don't seem to pick up on that. But maybe it's just me and my sense of humour.

pho rel?

BonoManiac said:

I'm not here to judge but I've been following this thread and I don't think Zoomerang that you're able to pick up on sarcasm very well.

I mean, to me at least, when someone's asking you for a loan or even congratulating you on your wealth they were doing so facetiously.

I don't wish to speak for anyone here but this is the way I took their comments. For me, many of the replies are dripping with sarcasm and you don't seem to pick up on that. But maybe it's just me and my sense of humour.

Bono Maniac...this thread is full of esoteric inside jokes. Zoomerang gets all of the sarcastic comments...he just likes to pretend he doesn't.

Now...where's my money Zoomerang???

jojo100 said:

Bono Maniac...this thread is full of esoteric inside jokes. Zoomerang gets all of the sarcastic comments...he just likes to pretend he doesn't.

Now...where's my money Zoomerang???

Ah well....the joke's on me! I guess it's because I'm from Montreal, right jojo100? :wink:

:hug:

What happened to that lengthy argument Zoomy got into with this one dude and that dude won't let it go and Zoomy got all flustered and shit... or at least he pretended to get all flustered and shit.. that was funny as heck!!!

Zootlesque said:
What happened to that lengthy argument Zoomy got into with this one dude and that dude won't let it go and Zoomy got all flustered and shit... or at least he pretended to get all flustered and shit.. that was funny as heck!!!

Yeah. What happened to that???

Zootlesque said:

you still find zoomerang cute enough to call him zoomy?

didn't we once establish that zoomy was a cute name - why would you give someone a cute name of you didnt find him cute?

snowbunny :cute:

:sexywink:

:shifty:

:wink:

:reject:

:wave:

:reject:

Btw, Zoomy... why have you not responded to jojo's last comment? Are you afraid of people coming in and blasting you for bragging??? This is reddiculus!

It's back!

Zootlesque said:

Was that me? :love: :tongue:

I was pumped up that day. This is the best thread evah! If I could rate it I would. 5 stars. It is very hard to tell who is lying, being sarcastic, joking or being truthful though.

bayou12780 said:

can i get a loan... may need it for expenses you know... later...

1600 PA Ave, Wash DC

thanks in advance puppyman

sure. how much do you need?

I'm not sure, Zoomerang96, I think maybe we should give it another twenty pages. Too early to tell.

Like Mao said about the French Revolution, too early to tell!

Zootlesque said:
Zoomerang, are you still happy and drowning in wealth wherever in eastern europe you are?! :happy:

as someone less adequate, artistic and relevant than me once said... "i've been where i liked, and i slept with whom i liked."

Back
Top Bottom