Anyone else having problems with YSI?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
By the way, am I the only person who finds it hysterical when Americans use 'ass' to mean 'arse'?

I feel like walking around telling people: GO SHOVE IT UP YOUR DONKEY! :lmao:

Axver said:
Nope. Nor can my friend. It might as well not exist.

Someone must be out to get us
down.gif

Axver said:
By the way, am I the only person who finds it hysterical when Americans use 'ass' to mean 'arse'?

I feel like walking around telling people: GO SHOVE IT UP YOUR DONKEY! :lmao:

No, you're not. ;)

Queen Bee

Last week i could not access YSI for 2-3 days. Now everything is back to normal :happy:

Great sig :up:

I can download, at a slower rate than usual, but I can't upload - i've been trying to upload zipfiles for the last two days, and the stored address never surfaces.

God forbids i'll have to got to rapid share or mega upload :crack:

:bump: because i'm having this problem now. oh, and before anyone says it, i've already done everything already previously suggested and i don't have any proxies whatsoever. :mad: :mad: :mad:

i just got my internets back and if i've gotta call them again about this... :down:

why, no! i'm not having any problems whatsoever, bee! i don't know what you could be talking about.

:D

Lila64 said:
:applaud: Congrats QB!

And now I finally got to see the signature you were referring to :lmao:

same here! :lol: I was wondering.. 'what the hell signature is she talking about?'

Khanada, do you have a proxy? :wink:

*runs away*

KhanadaRhodes said:

never posting that attention whore pic for you ever again. :tsk:

Wasn't like you were gonna post it, anyway. :p

KhanadaRhodes said:

i will post the full-sized pic in my avatar many times though and tell everyone what you thought it was... :shifty:

:no:

:rant:

It was the BrazillianFly! Not me.

:whistle:

Back
Top Bottom