Anyone a Limp Bizkit fan?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cobl04

45:33
:reject:

I LOVE Chocolate Starfish and the Hotdog Flavored Water. Bought it when I was like 10, cried because I felt bad after listening to all the swear words in Hot Dog, got over it and have loved it ever since.

There are some very good songs on there, and on other albums, but CSATHDFW I believe is their best. How could you not love tracks like Hot Dog, Full Nelson, Take a Look Around, The One, It'll Be Ok...

I know they get bashed a lot, but...

:heart:

The only credit I would ever give Limp Bizkit is bookstore credit to buy a dictionary so they can learn to spell and expand their limited vocabulary!

Nookie was popular around the time the original Star Wars movies were rereleased. I had a friend at the time who thought the song was a joke movie tie-in, and that Fred Durst was singing "I did it all for the wookie." :lol:

BonoIsMyMuse said:
Nookie was popular around the time the original Star Wars movies were rereleased. I had a friend at the time who thought the song was a joke movie tie-in, and that Fred Durst was singing "I did it all for the wookie." :lol:

That's not true. The original SW trilogy was released in 97.

Nookie was popular in 99.

Perhaps you're thinking of the first SW prequel, Phantom Menace, which was released in 99.

Zootlesque said:
Never been a fan. That cover of Faith was absolutely atrocious!

I GOTTA HAVE FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAITH

:crack:

I'll admit to liking "Break Stuff" (it's a good "I'M PISSED OFF AND DON'T YOU DARE GET IN MY FACE" song).

But other than that, my response is: a world of no.

Come on now, we all know that in 50 years, there will be college courses dedicated to Bizkit's lyrics the way there are courses now dedicated to Dylan's lyrics.

"Ok class, what do you think Durst was trying to say when he said 'If I say fuck one more time, that's 46 fucks in this fucked up rhyme'? Is it metaphorical or literal? What do you think Durst was trying to convey? What sort of state of mind do you suppose Durst was in when he wrote this particular verse?"

10-page thesis/research papers will be assigned on "The merits and ultimate lasting value of Durst's writing in the context of the history of pop and rock music", which students will often have an extremely difficult time with, sometimes even fail, for their inability to fully comprehend and appreciate the complexities, nuances, and sheer genius of Durst's words.

It's no secret.

:wink:

corianderstem said:
I'll admit to liking "Break Stuff" (it's a good "I'M PISSED OFF AND DON'T YOU DARE GET IN MY FACE" song).

Just give me somethin' to break
How bout your fuckin' face
I hope you know I pack a chain saw, what!!
A chain saw, what!!
A motherfucking chain saw, what!!
So come and get it

:drool:

I REALLY like MY WAY... it's great for when your kinda angry and wanna go rebellion on the world :rockon:

and was also the theme song for Wrestlemania X7, and what a BEAUTIFUL montage of that show was that... :drool:

I liked them for a period of time, also for a period of time I wore JNCO jeans religiously and thought Korn was edgy. Ah...the ackward years

Back
Top Bottom