Anybody else don't have a Valentine?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We "had" some nice plans but my Valentine has fallen ill; she's laying down now, I guess it was too much partying yesterday with all the female family members - they went to the "Ellen Show" and then out to dinner.

Tomorrow, my cousin from Louisiana is marrying her high school sweetheart after hooking up through Classmates; we were only going to the informal reception and then from there, out to a very formal dinner at a popular OC landmark...

Looks like I may have a very ill Valentine! :(

Feel better BAW'ster! :heart:

i'm going to harpo's in detroit for a metal show, basically to protect my friends from chicago so they don't get shot up. it's in a really bad part of the neighborhood. then, i'll see if i can't get my ex-girlfriend drunk. she really likes me when i'm drunk, and is confused when she's sober.

:huh:

sounds like a plan!

HEY GUESS WHAT?!???!!

Not only do I NOT have a Valentine today, but the girl I've been crushing over turned me down last night!!

:| :| :| :|

Go me :sigh:

Oh well, no sense in dabbing in self-pity for the rest of the day (even though it is oh-so tempting). Might just go drive on over to the local video store and pick up a few horror flicks and what not...

Valentine's Day = major suckage

^^ It's true! 5 stars!!

single here too but what can ya do, these women pick the asshole type and/or don't see me as charming

sometimes... in my mind when i see a couple, i say "i could do better than that guy" :|

nowadays i just go out to the bars on the 14th, get the vibe goin, then listen to anti-vday music like 'SHE HATES ME' by puddle of mudd with joy like nothings goin on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom