Any Wilco fans out their in the world?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LadyLemon you have good taste in music...

~LadyLemon~ said:
You will find lots of them here, and I am a huge fan as well!
You have great taste in music, Yankee Foxtrot Hotel is a great album.(WOW) Saw them recently in San Francisco,awesome show.

They are simply one of the best bands in the world in my humble opinion. Being There is my personal favorite although YHF is genius.....

I know I have great taste in music:wink:

My two favorites are Being There and YHF...it's hard for me to pick my favorite. I listened to YHF three times this week, so as of now, it is beating out Being There for all time favorite (however, this will probably all change next time I listen to BT...haha).

Wilco new songs...

~LadyLemon~ said:
I know I have great taste in music:wink:

My two favorites are Being There and YHF...it's hard for me to pick my favorite. I listened to YHF three times this week, so as of now, it is beating out Being There for all time favorite (however, this will probably all change next time I listen to BT...haha).
I'm glad to see alot of Wilco fans out their in U2 world. Both bands have one thing in common, creating great music. I heard a couple of new songs from Wilco recently, and let me tell you one thing, this band just gets better on every album they put out, the new music is just incredible (WOW). I hope some time in the near future, Wilco will open up for U2; Bono's a huge Wilco fan by the way. Foxtrot is my favorite album at the moment.

umightsay

I love Wilco....

I listened to YHF all year... but I do say Being There and Summer Teeth are the best albums around... Summer Teeth being one of the best pop albums I've listened too...

So is Jay Bennett back with the bunch? I thought I read he was working with the group again on the new album...

I saw them in Chicago right after YHF came out, which was a great show, espeically considering how bad a set Elliott Smith played prior to them getting on.

If you like A.M......

Squishy Peanut said:
Yeah Wilco are cool! :)
I have A.M and Being There....I think I prefer A.M of the two though :)

If you liked A.M., then listen to Trace by Son Volt. (also another Great Album). :eyebrow:

Re: I love Wilco....

Flying FuManchu said:
I listened to YHF all year... but I do say Being There and Summer Teeth are the best albums around... Summer Teeth being one of the best pop albums I've listened too...

So is Jay Bennett back with the bunch? I thought I read he was working with the group again on the new album...

I saw them in Chicago right after YHF came out, which was a great show, espeically considering how bad a set Elliott Smith played prior to them getting on.

No, Jay Bennett is working on his new album, he has no contact with Jeff Tweedy. But Jay B. has played with John Stirratts new side band, (The Autumn Defense) from time to time.

Re: Re: If you like A.M......

Squishy Peanut said:

:wave: I may just do that! :wink: Thankyou :D

Here's some another ones Squishy Peanut,
"Hollywood Townhall" by Jayhawks.
"You Gotta Sin To Get Saved" by Maria McKee,
"Anodyne" by Uncle Tupelo (Son Volt & Wilco together).
Great albums to enjoy, I think you'll love these.
Happy listening........

A friend made me a copy of Trace a while back, and I still need to listen to it. Guess I should try to dig it out from wherever it's hiding...

~LadyLemon~ said:
A friend made me a copy of Trace a while back, and I still need to listen to it. Guess I should try to dig it out from wherever it's hiding...

Start diggin' Lady Lemon, you won't be dissapointed.

Elvis Presley said:
They are simply one of the best bands in the world in my humble opinion.

Word. All of their albums are amazing (Summerteeth is my personal favorite...so beautiful). And they're freakin' amazing live. Probably my favorite band right now.

Back
Top Bottom