Any Weight Watchers???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spinninghead77

Refugee
Hi Guys. I was on weight watchers before, and I lost about 30 pounds. I am back on trying to lose about 10-15 pounds more (bikini here I come). I was just wondering if there are any other Interferer's who are Weight Watchers??? We can help to motivate each other!!!

------------------
Official Dog-Walker of the ScottPhisto Society

I don't mean to be arrogant, but ...I do feel that we are meant to be one of the great groups. - Bono, Rolling Stone, 1981

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
Hi Guys. I was on weight watchers before, and I lost about 30 pounds. I am back on trying to lose about 10-15 pounds more (bikini here I come). I was just wondering if there are any other Interferer's who are Weight Watchers??? We can help to motivate each other!!!

You're not supposed to admit that girl
wink.gif
WW at Work using Points - in 12 weeks, let's see 27 lbs I think? I'm back down to my size 5 Yeah!

Originally posted by icelady:
wink.gif
WW at Work using Points - in 12 weeks, let's see 27 lbs I think? I'm back down to my size 5 Yeah!

That's great!! Wow!! You are setting serious goals for yourself. I think that my goal is proboablly a size 6!! Email me if you want, and we can talk Weight Watchers Points, and U2!!!

spinninghead77@hotmail.com

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
Originally posted by icelady:
wink.gif

That's great!! Wow!! You are setting serious goals for yourself. I think that my goal is proboablly a size 6!! Email me if you want, and we can talk Weight Watchers Points, and U2!!!

spinninghead77@hotmail.com

you've got mail!

Back
Top Bottom