Any video game junkies here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i actuall cant play Unreal Tournament for too long but i do like playing role playing games and so on.what system do you play your games on.

------------------
"BONO'S PRAYER HEAVENS AIR"

ROCK, ROCK, ROCK, ROCK, ROCK&ROLL HIGH SCHOOL.
THE RAMONES
i dont want to be a pinhead no more.

right now im playing zelda on GBA,
linkan.gif

------------------
"BONO'S PRAYER HEAVENS AIR"

ROCK, ROCK, ROCK, ROCK, ROCK&ROLL HIGH SCHOOL.
THE RAMONES
i dont want to be a pinhead no more.

Currently playing "Resident Evil" for Nintendo Gamecube. Absolutely brilliant game...

Melon

------------------
"Still, I never understood the elevation of greed as a political credo. Why would anyone want to base a political programme on bottomless dissatisfaction and the impossibility of happiness? Perhaps that was its appeal: the promise of luxury that in fact promoted endless work." - Hanif Kureishi, Intimacy

Absolutely any Zelda game. Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, LoZ, Link to the Past..I love 'em all!

------------------
This device must accept any Interference received, including Interference that may cause undesired operation.

u2er@u2email.com

Pong

------------------
me3

Don't get sentimental
It always ends up drivel

I'm a Final Fantasy (PS/PS2) addict...

------------------
i'm too busy to see you
you're too busy to wait

Tetris
Unreal Tournament
Heroes IV
Tribes (the first one)

Angband/TOME (best game ever)

vivi9.gif

walkl.gif

i love all the final fantasy games, just finished FF10.has any one played vampire the masquerade redemption love that game to i like all the scary games.Resident Evil is one etc.
i also love imports(japan)
dbz,over blood, TIME GAL
smile.gif
dragonball-1.gif

I'm into zelda, Final fantasy, I got into Unreal tournamnent a while back but I think quake 3 is better. I love agent under fire on xbox and goldeneye for the n64.

Super smash melee...is addictive as hell in a party situation

People tell me resident evil for cube is really good but I can't decide whether to buy an xbox a ps2 or a cube...any suggestions?

Super Smash Bros Melee, Metal Gear Solid 2 *because the first MG on NES is hard as hell*, Harvest Moon for SNES though I still can't figure out how to get the chickens to lay eggs............ Zelda Majora's Mask and Pokemon Gold. I'm pretty much addicted to any game that can keep my attention and that's a very difficult thing.

Originally posted by superjoethadmexx:
"You know my bitch. She breaks out the Kung Fu fighting. Her panda kicks ass"

well gheto...she may be kung fu...but i can kick ur a$$ with moby or zoe anyday..

*pours water on Joe to wake him from his wet dream*

wet dream?...hmm...maybe thats you gheto...i mean...maybe u dreaming of moby's thing thing in ur crack or something...u cant beat me...my guy will beat ur girl like the bitch she is....

Originally posted by Angela Harlem:
Oh! FREECELL!!! The Best game ever!!!

Ok, I'm kidding.

ssx2.jpg

That is my game. I pray to my Moby God every night.

Kidding again.

Dmex and I tricked out our char already a while back and started tricking out all the other char. I think we got about 95% of them all done, and we are talking outfits, Uberborads, Gold in all the trick and race competitions. We are dorks. I think Dmex is hooked on Devil may cry right now and I was there for a while. I was on a SERIOUS Devil may Cry trip for a while until I beat the game. When I saw the previews for it I was so hyped about it. IT'S TRICKY!

screench_02.jpg
screench_12.jpg
devil_may_cry_.jpg

------------------
When life hands you a lemon, say "Oh yeah, I like lemons. What else you got?" --Henry Rollins

devil may cry is the snip snap snizzal bam....
biggrin.gif
....oh

"im fat, im roun im worth a million pounds, im moby jones!"
and
"moby jones, super star, got gold medals, booyaka"

You know my bitch. She breaks out the Kung Fu fighting. Her panda kicks ass.

------------------
When life hands you a lemon, say "Oh yeah, I like lemons. What else you got?" --Henry Rollins

This is another game that is like crack rock. It is sorta on that Tetris crack like level. You just can't stop.

border.jpg

------------------

GHETO!!!!!! While you are here....yes its me from chat...lol

Where is this dead guy in the ice?????

I STILL cant see him! I have gone up every incline in that tunnel...no dead guy....I actually think we have a slightly different version than you. That pic I posted came from a site that had a track on it with what looked like playing cards from a deck scattered around it. We dont have that on our SSX. Superjoe, you play it too? Can you pleeeeeease help me!

I need, um, really specific directions lol. It is also one of my least liked tracks. Woe.

But I'm determined...
biggrin.gif

wet dream?...hmm...maybe thats you gheto...i mean...maybe u dreaming of moby's thing thing in ur crack or something...u cant beat me...my guy will beat ur girl like the bitch she is....

Bitch. Don't make me punk your @ss and have you come in here and tell all these nice folks that I spanked you @ss like the like 12 girl you are. You are a complete tool.

------------------

Originally posted by Angela Harlem:
GHETO!!!!!! While you are here....yes its me from chat...lol

Where is this dead guy in the ice?????

I STILL cant see him! I have gone up every incline in that tunnel...no dead guy....I actually think we have a slightly different version than you. That pic I posted came from a site that had a track on it with what looked like playing cards from a deck scattered around it. We dont have that on our SSX. Superjoe, you play it too? Can you pleeeeeease help me!

I need, um, really specific directions lol. It is also one of my least liked tracks. Woe.

But I'm determined...
biggrin.gif

I am working this and when I find a way I will let you know. I will post in this thread.

------------------

Back
Top Bottom