Any Sorority Girls here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

madonna's child

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
An Sorority Girls here?

Specifically past or present members of Alpha Gamma Delta, Alpha Omicron Pi, or Phi Mu.

I'm thinking of rushing. Which is incredible, cause I'm the exact opposite of the sterotype. But my best friend is in AGD and I think I want to join something like that. Any recommendations? Any warnings?

Any insight good or bad is appreciated.

Re: An Sorority Girls here?

Not a member of a sorority, but I've known several sorority girls and have been to tons of frat parties. I've met some of the sweetest people, especially the frat guys...nothing like the stereotypes, that is for sure.

Sorry I can't offer more help. :hug: Good luck though...my friends in sororities say it's a great experience, and they've built great friendships.

i've met your typical stereotypical sorority/frat jerks...but then again they probably didn't think too much of me...

I think how sororities and frats are really depend on the university. My school is chock full of stereotypical sorority girls and frat boys, some of whom are really horrible, but at the same time I've met some very nice people who are in the Greek system. One of my best friends is in a sorority at a different school, and she has a great time. The Greek system at her school sounds a lot nicer than the one at mine.

Back
Top Bottom