Any So. Californians here that enjoy Universal Studios Hollywood?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, but the Simpsons replacing Back to the Future was unnecessary... it was my favorite attraction at both parks, now that title goes to the kickass Spider-Man ride. The Simpsons' Ride is still pretty cool and great to ride if you're a fan of the show, for sure.

Earthquake was replaced with a fake disaster movie-type ride with Christopher Walken, so that's an automatic upgrade, even over a video of Charlton Heston circa-1991.

Jaws and E.T. may be the only rides leftover from the original opening, with the former being great while the latter is only fun for nostalgia's sake and seeing Steven Spielberg "interact" with E.T. in the intro movie.

Halloween Horror Nights is the absolute peak of everything awesome though... I've had a blast going the past 2 years and plan on going again this year.

Universal Studios is definitely overpriced :der:

I went to Halloween Horror Night last year. A friend of Maddy's invited both her & I (for free!). I wasn't sure what to expect. It was tons of fun! Best part was watching the other mom jump out of her skin constantly :lol: . And she goes to this event annually! I just can't see spending $50 per person to go, but it was great for free!
(hopes the friend has a friend who cancels again this year and takes us again :pray: )

Back
Top Bottom