Any Rolling Stones fan ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TripThroughWire

The Fly
Hi !
Is there any Rolling Stones fan that could help me answer a quizz to get ticket for a concert next week ?
The question is not music related and I can't find any answer on the web. I guess that only a die hard Mick Jagger fan can know that and I know there are some around ...

What did Keith Richards during Mick Jagger's wedding with Bianca Macias in 1971 ?

Thanks for your help !

um, this question is hard to answer cause it may be missing something?
TripThroughWire said:
What did Keith Richards during Mick Jagger's wedding with Bianca Macias in 1971 ?
think it should be more:
What did Keith Richards _______ during Mick Jagger's wedding with Bianca Macias in 1971 ?

fill in the blank:
wear
drink
eat
screw

:hmm:

:crazy:

Re: Re: Any Rolling Stones fan ?

Where'sTheLove said:

What did Keith Richards _______ during Mick Jagger's wedding with Bianca Macias in 1971 ?

fill in the blank:
wear
drink
eat
screw

In fact it's a multiple choice question:
a.) he wear strange clothes (dress and stockings) :kiss:
b.) he was drunk (or under drugs) :crack:
c.) he was late because he had been sleeping :yawn:

I think answer b is the most likely, but I would like to be sure ...

What did Keith Richards (1)_______ during Mick Jagger's (2)_______ with (3)_________ in 1971 ?

1) verb
2) noun (event)
2) proper noun

Sorry TripThroughWire, I'm not laughing at you, just some of the reactions... :hug:

Honestly, I don't know the answer to your question, I hope you'll find it soon :)

EDIT: now that it occurs to me, I think I've read this somewhere sometime, I think the answer is B :hmm: It's the most likely one as well I think!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom