Any Photographers out there...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, those are some great photos you have there - VERY nice

I'm a crap photographer myself :wink: , but I enjoy looking at good work such as yours

Thanks so much for sharing those :)

I love your pics.. ! Especially the creatures & things.

I take tons of pictures of my cats. I wouldnt call myself a photographer but many have commented that I take good pictures. :)

Wow you are very talented! I really like the Sense of Places; I love seeing photographs of different parts of the world. :love:

Thanks for sharing!

thanks everyone.

the equipment that i have and use is:

Bodies:
Canon 10D
Canon Elan IIe
Pentax ME Super

Lenses:
Canon 75-300 IS (just sold that one)
Canon 28-105 USM
Canon 50
Sigma 70-200 f/2.8 HSM
Sigma 28-70 f/2.8 (coming in the mail soon)
Pentax 50
Pentax 70-210

Manfrotto tripod

(all pentax stuff is manual and what i learned on)

Nice pics.

I especially like the ones of Bono and the Edge.

No matter what I do I can't seem to take a picture of anyone without red eye. I even have the red eye thing on my camera.

fah said:

No matter what I do I can't seem to take a picture of anyone without red eye. I even have the red eye thing on my camera.

thanks!

well that's just because you're using a flash. if you used an off camera flash and could point it somewhere else or bounce it you would have that problem.

it's just one of those photography annoyances.

Wow... :applaud:

you have talent...

I think the photos of "creatures and Things" and "Concerts" are just great... I'm a graphic designer, I draw, but I suck as a photographer. I admire the people who can see the beauty in things and express that in a photo :D :up:

thanks zoogirl! do you have a site that displays your graphic work?

also, i redesigned the gallery so if anyone wants to check it out i'd be more than happy to get back any comments.

www.f4studios.com

Pentax:sad:
don't mind me Piercey, I'm just mourning the recent death of our old Pentax. It was an antique after all, my husband's 21st birthday present from his mother. He gave it to me when we met and I had years of fun with it, so we sure got good value from it. A new camera is a looooooooong way down our list of priorities.:sad:
I enjoyed looking at your gallery.:) Thanks.
I particularly love the photograph of the blue flower!WOW!
:applaud:

Back
Top Bottom