Any parents here with really young kids - who watch kiddie progs....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Just curious, do any of you sit and watch the ickle kiddies programs and laugh?

No NO NO, I dont mean laugh at your kids watching them or anything! :no: Heavens no! They're very educational and important to kids!

:)

When I say laugh, I mean, how some of them are made today!
For instance, over here we have the Boobahs!:
Names are Humbah, Zumbah, Zing Zing Zingbah, Jumbah and Jingbah

:lmao:

but they are soooo cute! and the programme is very relaxing, calming using high quality rainbow colours but the boohbahs are what makes mum and I laugh! They bounce of each other and make sounds like little 'farts' and 'empty trumpet sounds' and stuff....and and the Producers speeden up some of the dances real fast that these two arms and legs sticking out of this huge round body moving so fast.......well..............:lmao: :laugh: :laugh:! I just cant get enough!!!! I have to wipe tears away!

Kids love them, they play round and settle down after the songs and dancing....its a great new prog!

Then theres Bing and Bong!

Two lovable computer animated creatures who dont speak, and there prog last for under 5 mins but what is funny are the animations of the wee one Bing I tink...........when it walks all legs are a blur......:lmao:..........its like watching Toy Story!

:lmao:

Oh but mum and I wreck ourselves watching this!

Surely one or two here sit behind there kids and laugh at some funny moments!!!!!!!!!

hehehehe!

:D

Last edited:
My nephew is 2 so he watches a lot of shows like these - I do know about Bing and Bong (I like the theme song :D ). He is a big Elmo and Barney fan, but the latest fave is The Wiggles. Good lordy does he get excited about them :banghead:

spongebob.jpg

Maddie- here in the States we have .."Sponge Bob"..
he is quite the rage:)

DB9

From passive listening, I probably know more current children's theme songs than I should.

The current favorites in the house:

Sponge Bob
Clifford
Johnny Bravo
Jimmy Neutron

We've also had our fill of Magic School Bus and Blue's Clues.

You know the Wiggles (half of them anyway) were a successful rock band before turning to the lucritive business of kids music?
:D

I watch a couple of them with the baby. She'll watch anything really, not having a clue what's going on. Some of them surprise me. There is definately subliminal messaging in them. Like that Maggie (?) and the Ferocious Beast. Hamilton fascinates me.

:up:

Headache in a Suitcase said:

the wiggles disturb me... that song about making fruit salad that they sing... gives me the shivers

The one Capt. Feathersword song when there up there with the pom-poms I can't watch.

My three yr old daughter also is into Clifford, Sesame St., and pretty much all the morning stuff on the Disney channel..

ITS............ THE..................

Great Big book of Everything with everything inside

To see the world around us

This books' the perfect guide!!!!

Sorry...

Back
Top Bottom