Any other Pearl Jam fans around here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just saw them for the 13th and 14th times last Tues/Wed, have met Mike, Jeff and Ed, so I guess I can consider myself a fan.

Big fan of Pearl Jam. Favorite album: No Code, but Riot Act and Ten are very close. Each album is very different. I personally can't think of any band who has changed and matured in such way as Pearl Jam. They are an amazing band full of songs filled will power and passion. Immortality, Black, In My Tree, Present Tense, Love Boat Captain, Off He Goes, Corduroy... Incredible songs with Vedder's sincere and touching lyrics. McCready is one of the most underrated guitarists out there.

Hewson said:
Just saw them for the 13th and 14th times last Tues/Wed, have met Mike, Jeff and Ed, so I guess I can consider myself a fan.

Lucky you,
I've got their DVD "Live at the Garden" and I gotta admit they really ROCK live!
I can imagine what it's like to actually be there in the concert!:drool:

Headache in a Suitcase said:

i was there live neener neener neener :wink:

Wow man, I envy you so much:mad:

To me the best track on the DVD is "Even flow", man if I was there I would've been jumping all over the place!

Still envious!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

indifference w/ ben harper :drool:

i've seen 'em twice at the garden, once at the nassau coliseum, once at jones beach.

and the best part about going to a pearl jam show, is that i have a fully mixed soundboard quality recording of each and every show i've been to :up:

official bootlegs rule

Last edited:
Headache in a Suitcase said:
indifference w/ ben harper :drool:

i've seen 'em twice at the garden, once at the nassau coliseum, once at jones beach.

and the best part about going to a pearl jam show, is that i have a fully mixed soundboard quality recording of each and every show i've been to :up:

official bootlegs rule

And also good Crystal Cat boots too!!!!

I believe PJ was the first to do that, sell their shows for 15 bucks for a double disc. I wish more bands woud do it, including U2, Edge are you listening?

I'm not a huge fan, but I've seen them live, great concert

fav. album: Ten

Huge fan here.

For all fans: grab the 2004 audience tapes (Schoeps, DPA, AKG!)that are being torrented everywhere: the Wang's and Coluzzi's in the taping world did it again! They sound just as good as the official SBD's IMO.

P.S. Maybe both nights in Boston will be released officially.

Back
Top Bottom