Any one watch The Simpsons?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JemEvans

War Child
Hello, Hello. I'm @ a place called Vertigo...-devi
I was watching tv and saw this comercial for the simpsons...seems like next monday they're going to start showing all the episodes that had the characters singing... ok big deal right but they threw in a quick part of when i think Areosmith was on the show. I'm thinking if they're gonna have all the musicals from that show then maybe they'll show the one where U2 was there! So I say check your tv guides and see if they tell you if they'll have the U2 one! I hope so if they're gonna be reshowing all the musicals. ok i'm done. *Adam: Look I bought a Springfield spoon...if it wasn't for my spoons I'd go insane Bono: Hey Adam can I see it? *hands it over & Bono throws it back behind him* Adam: MY SPOON!* LOL ok i'm REALLY done now.

------------------
Fear Not..For I'll Be Watching You. And I know what you're all thinking. FOR SHAME!!

[This message has been edited by JemEvans (edited 04-18-2002).]

Oh my god! We killed Mr. Burns! Mr. Burns is gonna be so mad...

I love "The Simpsons"!

"Oh, save me, Jebus!!!"
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I'm nearly great, but there's something missing..."

And when the doctor said I didn't have worms anymore, that was the happiest day of my life.

------------------
"I don't particularly like myth, but to me mystery is everything." --The Edge
"Left my sweet soul beneath the bedclothes/ I?m not coming down/ Walls have ears/ but no one hears/ when nobody?s around"--Starsailor

aww but jem can't we do fave simpson's quotes anyway.
<---my from: is a Bart quote
smile.gif

I had such a hassle taping the Trash of the Titains episode from the TV, twice, it came out all fuzzy both times
frown.gif
soI was very pleased to find a pre-recorded version of it. The U2"cheers" cell is one of my favourites.

Wooo yeah!
"Look, Marge, you don't know what it's like. I'm the one out there every day putting his ass on the line. I'm not out of order- You're out of order. The whole freaking system is out of order! You want the truth? You want the truth?! You can't handle the truth! 'Cause when you reach over and put your hand into a pile of goo that was your best friend's face, you'll know what to do! Forget it, Marge, it's Chinatown!"

haha
MrBurns-wankers.gif

Back
Top Bottom