any of you guys ever fly with an inner-ear infection, guys?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Liesje said:

It's a stimulant though, so don't take in combination with any downers!!!

You can take it with an antihistamine no problem. Common combination in cold and flu meds. Pseudoepherine does work the best to open the sinuses releiveinf pressure, thus allowing the ear drum to stabilize better.

gherman said:

You can take it with an antihistamine no problem. Common combination in cold and flu meds. Pseudoepherine does work the best to open the sinuses releiveinf pressure, thus allowing the ear drum to stabilize better.

Yep, I'm taking it currently (congestion, head ache, ear pressure...who doesn't have it right now?). Didn't know an antihistamine was a "downer" though.

Now watch....I'll get an ear infection too :mad:

well, i don't have an inner-ear infection. it's all asthma related. my ears are going crazy, and the medication's not helping.

not that i except anyone to give a toss, but nevertheless since i started this thread, i might as well add that i've since changed my flight. i'm going back in february instead.

is christmas still happening in february?

i'm going to my relatives in germany instead. will be in france and switzerland as well, so it's not all bad.

Zoomerang96 said:
well, i don't have an inner-ear infection. it's all asthma related. my ears are going crazy, and the medication's not helping.

not that i except anyone to give a toss, but nevertheless since i started this thread, i might as well add that i've since changed my flight. i'm going back in february instead.

is christmas still happening in february?

i'm going to my relatives in germany instead. will be in france and switzerland as well, so it's not all bad.

What meds are you currently taking?

Back
Top Bottom