Any hardcore Edmonton Oiler fans... or collectors or old hockey stuff?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
I will wait and post why I am asking until someone replies... in fear that no one actually does. lol

:wave: :hmm: :hyper:

Crap.... the title is supposed to read: "Any hardcore Edmonton Oiler fans... or collectors OF old hockey stuff." :crack:

Not that you guys couldn't have figured it out. :crazy:

I am a huge Oilers fan, since i hail from the city od champions!!!

I usually go to aboout 5-7 games a year. Actually a good story is i won a fantasy trip to the oilers last year. I lifted the cap under a coke bottle and won!!! I got dinner for 6 at the Air Canada restraunt, limo for the night, box seats and got to meet Kevin Lowe, Anson Carter and Eric Brewer.

so why do you ask?

Ok, I'll give.... See, I am trying to clean up and get rid of a lot of stuff as I am going to be moving acroooooooooss the country in the New Year. Anyway, I have been holding on to this old Oilers Jersey from the 80's. Back when they had the blue and orange colours. I don't want to just give it away to anyone, but someone that actually digs this stuff. It is by no means authentic NHL gear, but made by some other company I believe. Anyway, I am not making it sound to appealing but if any of you collect this kind of stuff, or simply like the colours Orange and Blue together, it's all yours........ lemme know. :hmm:

Cheers. :wave:

Not to sound cheap but for free...hehehe...do you mean your leaving Edmonton!!! Let me guess your going to Toronto!!

You love edmonton dont you!?!?! Good old winters and West edmonton mall??? how could you leave all this, whta part of the city you from?

bonoman said:
Not to sound cheap but for free...

Of course for free!! I might ask for postage, depending on how much it would cost.... but other than that no money wanted.

I don't actually live in Edmonton. I was born there, but have spent most of my life in Victoria, BC. As for Toronto... no, I am hoping more for Montreal, but with the language barrier... depending on my studies and job prospects, it may turn out to be Toronto. :)

Back
Top Bottom