Any frat boys/sorority chicks on here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What does that mean in simple English? This sounds like one of my threads that don't make sense to most people. I think I might go make on of those right now!

PS. I'm too sweet and innocent to be a Frat Boy of course!

I went to a reception hosted by the fraternity caucus a few weeks ago. Good cheese, but the reception sucked. :down:

One of my best friends goes to Wright State, though. :wave:

Well, this is pretty fucking random isn't it????

I was in Delta Tau Delta at Tufts University, Beta Mu chapter.

Time of my life.

<----- ouizy is now waiting for posters to say how much they hate all the sorority girl and frat buy fucks that were at their school...

ouizy said:
<----- ouizy is now waiting for posters to say how much they hate all the sorority girl and frat buy fucks that were at their school...

I'm exercising my right not to say anything at all because I can't say anything nice.

I used to love calling fraternities "frats", the hard-core bothers would be insulted and come back at me with "would you call your country a cunt?" I'd reply "No, but I'll call your little club whatever I want, fuckface!" then I punch them in the face. Good times, good times.

MrBrau1 said:
I used to love calling fraternities "frats", the hard-core bothers would be insulted and come back at me with "would you call your country a cunt?" I'd reply "No, but I'll call your little club whatever I want, fuckface!" then I punch them in the face. Good times, good times.

that is simply retarded.

There are 2 frats at my school (one sanctioned by the school, the other not). The one that is sanctioned is a "service frat," and in all honesty they do seem to do service projects (they help with blood collection, package food baskets at Thanksgiving, etc.), although their main service seems to be to underage drinkers. The other frat makes no secret of the fact that it exists to throw huge, notorious parties, but at least they don't try to cover it up.

The sorority, on the other hand, claims to be a service sorority but doesn't seem to do anything. Plus at least the frat guys are mostly nice--but the sorority chicks...well, if I can't say anything nice...

kobayashi said:

are you sweet and innocent enough to be a sorority girl though?

Don't you mean, "nasty, self-centered, and rude enough to be a sorority girl"?

My sister is in a sorority, but I simply hate everything about them. Sure, they aid the community, but for what reasons? I love my sister, but I highly disapprove of her decision to pledge because it means she's selling her soul in exchange for "connections", and "social status". Urrgh

I should say that the frats in "Animal House" and "Old School" were pretty cool.... :)

we have 11 frats and 4 sororities here (those are just ones with houses).

greek life is huge here. for the most part, they're lovely people.

Back
Top Bottom