Any experts on fish??????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Roight..heres the ting ting:

Mammy nicked bath and plastered with water and added goldfish in Summer ok?

Winter come bringith cold shitty winds and ice as u know, all through on each day she feedeth fish and they were keen and interested but no over feedy fat fat.

When she go buy more flakey food girl argued wrong wrong wrong to feed at this joyous time of year cause it fuks up their digestive system and esp with temperatures droppy, and sayeth not to feed til April??..

So, why is this? And, have we done the goldyfish damage to the insides? Will the cold make them combust because of what we diddy did??????

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

any expert advice appreciated!!!!

I can't help you, but that's one of the funniest posts ever! I've forwarded it to my colleagues.

Maddie, one of my colleagues replied!
Herey goings...

Mammy do diddy wrong wrong to feed fishy in bad time of year...
no canno do do about this in this stage of time see...to short small the longy mails...
fishy no dede, me think no fishy has bad degestive sysem right away and will love you to doing goody asking advise of expert mofo's...
You diddy did good and allah will dodo you goodie good..yes?

OMG, IM dying Maddie!!!!!!!!

JC, where the frig do you get all this?

So are the fish dead or what? Ya know, it could be that you've left them in an old bath with the water freezing up. I reckon Id have a pretty rooted digestive tract too, if I was them.

bloody hell girlie.

Do you do this on purpose?

Should I stabbath their tiny tum tums open remove massive goldmine of pleasurable shit and seal them up with thread and fire back into fountain of wee water again???

Klod, tell ur colleague I understand perfectly, and that mam and I should take the fish to the vets for colonic irrigation FAST!

biggrin.gif
wink.gif

Ok, calmed down a lil now.

Im no expert on your fushes chunnels maddie. But I do know that Goldfish in particular can live off weeds and tank plants for a very long time. Be sure (to be sure) to never clean it out in winter, and let lots of algae grow and pond scum etc. Its packed full of yummy goodness their lil bowels are just screaming for. Go back to the ninny shop girl and ask for lots of weeds that the fushes will munch on. Keep an eye on it though cos they will become lil fatties. And you alternatively dont want them starving and becoming waif fushes. Or floaters that you have to flush down the dunny.

Message from Klodomir's colleague:
Tell mom she diddy already enough damage and leave poor fishy alone...now...no colonic irrigation will dodo unless poor fishy is sick.
For what me understanding me no think fishy is going to be dede...no stabbath rituals on my account please, me no take part in thats...

Me qave fishy bubbly bubbles in tank of wizzy watery doodles come back too tomorrow an bedy bongnong toda boely bang zing a song and sleep over it for a night or two...yes?

Holy schnikies is this the funniest thread in a long while.
After reading it I think I'll go get some fushy and chippies for lunch-lunch.

------------------
The joker is the best card.

One more thing maddie, if the fushes die, take them back to ninny shop girl and throw them at her for being such a half bake.
Let us know if they live or not eh.
You really are unique mad.

Unique???? awwwwwwwwww Angela, oh I dunno about that!!!!!!!!

But thank u anyways.....
icon41.gif

Now there is Algae tings floatin around (which always end up wound round my armsie when I stick it in to play 'catch' with the fish), and other breathable givin oxygenation planty stuff...............ya know?

But what damage is done, we gonna leave them, all winter we made sure ice was broke when I sat on it........
smile.gif

I hope they dont do what the last fishy fisho did when I was younger, in my room, it was in a tank beside me bed one night and next morning lying under my bed on other side of room................it commited suicide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

frown.gif

Well, as long as you keep plonkin' yer arse on that ice girlie, the fushes will be breathing fine, and eating their bacteria. Spose its better than drinking a Yakult eh?

Your poor suicidal fish. Were you playing the Doors a lot or something? They would drive anything to death I think.

well, I wouldn't say I'm an expert
but I do like to eat fish now and again

bit of butter, salt and pepper et voila

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Back
Top Bottom