Any Buffy or Angel fans out there?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was a HUGE Angel fan, and a fan of the first three seasons of Buffy.
Buffy Seasons 4-7 were rather lame, and I can't forgive the writers for basically ignoring Xander and making him useless. He was really best when he had Cordelia around. They should have just moved him over to Angel.

Interestingly enough, Buffy Season 6 was, to me, just as dark as Angel. It's just that Angel became the ubersuperhero show with a large human element, and Buffy became a "normal" drama with an ubersuperhero element. Or something.

It not only had what I consider to be the final goodbye between Buffy and Angel (there were later run-ins but that goodbye - wow) but it also had Cookie Dough Fudge Mint Chip Ice Cream :hyper:

I was just thinking about Buffyverse deaths, and even though he did show up on Angel 3 months later, and people knew he would, was anybody else seriously moved by Spike's death? Telling Buffy she never really loved him, then saying that he could feel the soul inside him for the first time. And then after she tells him to hurry out, his final line:

"No, I want to see how it ends." :sad:

This scene, along with Xander's crayon speech in season 6, are two of my absolute favorite moments in Buffy

But Wesley's death, I mean talk about :sad:

The man lost everything in Season 3 and lost it again in Season 5, but refused to give up, I think that entire arc became a lot more interesting than both the Buffy/Angel and Buffy/Spike ones.

Oh, I know, Wes had the best arc out of any Whedon show. But Spike's death was still powerful in it's own way.

1) Wesley, "Not Fade Away"
2) Buffy, "The Gift"
3) Angel, "Becoming"
4) Spike AND Anya, "Chosen"
5) Doyle, "Hero"
6) Tara, "Villains" (I think)
7) Cordy, "You're Welcome"
8) Fred, "Hole in the World"

The last four are pretty interchangable, IMO.
The Tara one was really cruel because it was the episode in which she appeared in the opening credits as principle cast. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom