Any Buffy or Angel fans out there?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Walk through the Fire!!
Rest in Peace!!!

And the utter sexiness of "Under Your Spell" :drool:

Back to IGAT-B-IWT...

I've got a theory, it could be witches...
which is ridiculous cause witches they were persecuted wicca good and love the earth and women power and i'll be over here...

:lmao: @ Xander!

Last edited:
I know I should go
But I follow you like a man possessed
There's a traitor here beneath my breast
And it hurts me more than you've ever guessed
If my heart could beat, it would break my chest
but I can see you're unimpressed
So leave me be and Let me rest in peace

:up:

You know, Anthony Stewart Head is really talented. If I were a gay man... well, let's not go there.

I forgot about "Something to Sing About." Also a great song.

The whole cast is pretty decent, except Aly (who, of course, sings about 3 lines).

But James, Tony, and Amber really shine above the rest.

I miss Angel. I will forever hate WB for cancelling my show.

I could never get into Buffy, but I was really into Angel, possibly because they found a way to rip David Boreanaz's shirt off every other episode. :wink:

eliza dushku is smoking hot

whoever chose the women to be on the show either had a good taste in women, or was just plain lucky:

sarah michelle
alysson hannigan
charisma carpenter
julie benz
emma caulfield
michelle trachtenberg - i thought she was too young during her stint, but a lot beg to differ

and the others (from Angel): amy acker, amber benson, stephanie romanov, elisabeth rohm, sarah thompson, alexa davalos, jenny mollen

CrashedCarDriver said:
eliza dushku is smoking hot

whoever chose the women to be on the show either had a good taste in women, or was just plain lucky:

sarah michelle
alysson hannigan
charisma carpenter
julie benz
emma caulfield
michelle trachtenberg - i thought she was too young during her stint, but a lot beg to differ

and the others (from Angel): amy acker, amber benson, stephanie romanov, elisabeth rohm, sarah thompson, alexa davalos, jenny mollen

Amber Benson was on Buffy, not Angel :wink: And Mercedes McNab is alright, even thogh I despise Harmony. Oh, and Juliet Landau is smoking, too.

:drool: :combust: :drool: :combust: :drool:

Last edited:
AvsGirl41 said:
I miss Angel. I will forever hate WB for cancelling my show.

me too, i loved that show :sad:

i watched buffy every now and then but never really could get into it.

yesterday at the sci fi convention it was interesting to listen to robia la morte (jenny calendar) and iyari limon (kennedy) speak about the buffy show though.

buffygirls.jpg

Used to be a HUGE Buffy fan, but I think the show kinda lost the plot when Dawn came along, and then after "Buffy died" it just sucked, and I couldn't get into it no more. I watched every episode of season 6, I tried to get into it, but I found it quite ridiculous, and season 7, some eps were ok, but I didn't make a habit of watching every episode. And I haven't bought season 7.

My favourite seasons are 1, 2 and 3. While they're still at high school. And when Eliza was in it.

Never watched Angel, well I think I watched 1 episode but couldn't get into it.

I am still a Buffy fan, just up to season 5 though. Season 5 finale had me in tears ;) but, back then I really thought that it was the very end for the whole show.

I love watching repeats when they are on Sky 1, even though I have the vids, watching repeats is good cos it's random,

So many people hate season 6. I absolutely adored it. It went to some dark places, but I guess I just appreciate that in a show. They did stretch the metaphors a bit thin at times, but overall I thought it was brilliant

I do think S2 was better than 3, and I agree that it's less consistent....

"Go Fish," anyone? :yuck:

I do like "Killed by Death," though. :reject:

From whedonesque
Joss Whedon reported during the High Stakes event yesterday, that he is not trying to get the director position on X-men.

Fox either has not talked to him yet.

He wants to concentrate on his new secret movie that will be a blockbuster.

But he does not want to reveal any details but it will be big.
Curious

I go to whedonesque every day, must have overlooked that. But yes, that is rather curious. Of course he could be diverting attention from the X-men project. I really don't think this is gonna be a 'verse flick. I did read about him not wanting to come back to TV any time soon, and I understand that.

I can't believe the WB cancelled Angel and kept on some of that crap they have now and even added more crap. They never gave the show a chance.

The men on Buffy and Angel are hot!
Wesley :heart:
Lindsey :drool: :drool:
Spike :combust:
Angel
Gunn
Xander
Oz
Giles
Jesse -Ok he only was in episode one of Buffy!
Hamilton
Connor -Yes most Angel fans hate him but I have a soft spot for the boy.

Okay with Angel I thought that I Will Remember You was a very sad one, with the end, but then they went ahead and trumped it with Wesleys death.

Oh and that great kernel of advice: If nothing that we do matters - then all that matters is what we do.

Back
Top Bottom