Anus Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
major_panic said:

For the benefit of everyone else, I'll tell the story:

Ax and I were sitting outside uni near a tram stop, chatting about Out Of Control from one of the Boston U2 shows.

Large car waiting at a traffic light fails to notice that the light has gone green. After a few seconds, cars behind start tooting their horns. Several seconds later, the car moves to the side of the road, still to a lot of hooting.

Myself: "EPIC PHAIL!"

Ax: "PHAIL COLLINS IS DRIVING THAT CAR!"

DORKS ! hahahahah :wink:

mysterious_jen said:
hi yalll :wave:

how is everyone ?

i have satans own hangover, hope the easter bunny brings me new lungs !

Hey Jen! :wave:

Sounds like you had a good time last night. :wink:

indra said:

There is going to be a documentary on the shows -- I'll let you know (if I remember) when it comes out.

That sounds awesome, I'll be looking forward to it coming out.

I wonder if any more shows will be on the cards? I'd love them to do Melbourne, and I'm surprised they haven't done Perth, what with it being their hometown and all.

Axver said:

That sounds awesome, I'll be looking forward to it coming out.

I wonder if any more shows will be on the cards? I'd love them to do Melbourne, and I'm surprised they haven't done Perth, what with it being their hometown and all.

If it happens here, Ax, we're going. And I'd have to see about getting backstage passes or something.

Axver I made a time machine last night so I hope you don't yell at me.

I'm warning you though, this shit could be pretty dangerous.

flux%20capacitor%20jpeg

The Sad Punk said:

Thanks, and to you too. :)

It sounds like things are about the same as always?

Pretty much, yeah. The parodies are worth sifting through the thread to see though, especially PFan's.

major_panic said:

:drool: :drool: :drool:

The Triffids: Live from Sydney? That'd be :combust: worthy.

Yeppers. :)

Oh! and there's another doco being made about David McComb too, so there should be a bunch of Triffids stuff out over the next year or so.

major_panic said:

If it happens here, Ax, we're going. And I'd have to see about getting backstage passes or something.

:drool: :drool:

Go visit your old school and hassle Rob McComb. Tell him you won't leave until the show happens.

Axver said:

:drool: :drool:

Go visit your old school and hassle Rob McComb. Tell him you won't leave until the show happens.

Last time I visited, early this year, he goes to me: "Don't you, y'know, have friends to hang around with and cause trouble with?" :lol:

Then he invited me into the staffroom where we chatted about his brother. It was AWESOME.

"Well you're one of the coaches for the sailing team, I'd say you qualify as a staff member, so don't worry, just come in."

The Sad Punk said:
Axver I made a time machine last night so I hope you don't yell at me.

I'm warning you though, this shit could be pretty dangerous.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom