Anus Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

:lol: Yeah, we were just cracking up.

At least we used Phail Collins after the lecture. :up:

For the benefit of everyone else, I'll tell the story:

Ax and I were sitting outside uni near a tram stop, chatting about Out Of Control from one of the Boston U2 shows.

Large car waiting at a traffic light fails to notice that the light has gone green. After a few seconds, cars behind start tooting their horns. Several seconds later, the car moves to the side of the road, still to a lot of hooting.

Myself: "EPIC PHAIL!"

Ax: "PHAIL COLLINS IS DRIVING THAT CAR!"

the snack of postwhores (at least this one)

flavorlisting_cartons_D.jpg

Does 'boobs' do it for you? What about tits?

Only if you're calling someone Tits McGee.

One of my favorite Simpsons lines is where Homer suggests Marge call herself "Hooty McBoob."

:lol:

Hooty McBoob!

major_panic said:

I got into the Triffids when I found out that Rob had been in a rock band; one of my mates let me listen to a couple of their songs, then I found out that Born Sandy Devotional was being rereleased, so I went and bought it.

That's so cool. :)

I really, really wish I'd had the chance to go to those concerts, despite them being in Sydney and all.

There is a documentary being made of these shows which sounds very worthwhile. The last two nights of the shows were filmed. From what I read I wouldn't expect it until late this year at the earliest.

I'd like to publicly apologize for using an incorrect "its" on the previous page. In my sleep-deprived state, I put in an apostrophe.

I am full of shame.

corianderstem said:
Only if you're calling someone Tits McGee.

One of my favorite Simpsons lines is where Homer suggests Marge call herself "Hooty McBoob."

:lol:

Hooty McBoob!

:lmao:

Khan - I only have chocolate here. They will have to do. Only 2 left :sigh:

indra said:

There is a documentary being made of these shows which sounds very worthwhile. The last two nights of the shows were filmed. From what I read I wouldn't expect it until late this year at the earliest.

:drool: :drool: :drool:

The Triffids: Live from Sydney? That'd be :combust: worthy.

major_panic said:

What the hell are those?

And, nice, 35000 posts! :applaud:

bis.gif
:wink:

They are bite sized ice cream snacks. My flavor is chocolate ice cream with a chocolaty coating :drool:

And cori, you should be taken out and flogged.

Boobs

Thanks pfan - I try.

Hooty McBoob

tits

:whistle:

KhanadaRhodes said:

delicious bite sized chocolate covered pieces of ice cream. they also have fillings in the middle, well sometimes at least. i like the ones that are vanilla ice cream with caramel in the middle.

That's, like, diabetes plus, but damn they sound good.

Also, see ya cori! :wave:

major_panic said:
That's, like, diabetes plus, but damn they sound good.
oh they are, but i can only have a few at a time. although for me it's more because of my sensitive teeth. i can't really bite into ice cream, so the whole concept of bite sized ice cream hurts my teeth after a few pieces.

you should see how long it takes me to eat a popsicle or ice cream bar :huh:

Axver said:

I got into The Triffids via that SBS documentary last year on Born Sandy Devotional. I wish I'd known about those Sydney gigs. :(

There is going to be a documentary on the shows -- I'll let you know (if I remember) when it comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom