Anus Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

:hmm: i do love this song though...but that one's good too.

Hermit McDermitt is the very definition of a quirky-in-a-good-way song. I'd play it if I weren't snippet-checking a U2 gig. I'm currently trying to figure out if Bono blurting out "dance, dance, take a chance" is a snippet of something or not.

Dalton said:

Well aren't you a saint.

I think I said something really offensive to Ax unintentionally. Does that count?

Nah, it was less offensive and more disturbing.

Though I get the impression both offensive and disturbing are your specialties. :wink:

Axver said:
Hermit McDermitt is the very definition of a quirky-in-a-good-way song. I'd play it if I weren't snippet-checking a U2 gig. I'm currently trying to figure out if Bono blurting out "dance, dance, take a chance" is a snippet of something or not.
yes, this is true. and the video is hilarious. :hmm: i tried googling it but i came up with a ton of hits.

KhanadaRhodes said:

yes, this is true. and the video is hilarious. :hmm: i tried googling it but i came up with a ton of hits.

Yeah, vague lines like that tend to result in a mass of hits that really don't tell you anything. I guess I'll just leave it.

Dalton said:
Khan, tell us what's wrong and we will corporately mock the perpetrator.

And I'll go Haast's Eagle on his / her ass. And we'll drown them in a sea of sarcasm.

You better believe me, I'm Asian stereotype #54.

KhanadaRhodes said:

make up a song. call it dance dance (take a chance) by backstreet boys :giggle:

:lol:

I've always been tempted to insert some really obscure bit of bullshit somewhere and see if anybody picks up on it. Like how apparently some dictionaries and encyclopaedias will include one fake definition to spot plagiarists.

Dalton said:
Major Panic! You're Asian, what do YOU think about numbers.

The normal Asian response is I want to marry them, or at least have an affair with them.

Otherwise, they're pretty cool. Except for 2. 2 sucks :madspit:

major_panic said:

And I'll go Haast's Eagle on his / her ass. And we'll drown them in a sea of sarcasm.

You better believe me, I'm Asian stereotype #54.

Oh yeah, you're just a walking, talking stereotype. :wink:

Axver said:

:lol:

I've always been tempted to insert some really obscure bit of bullshit somewhere and see if anybody picks up on it. Like how apparently some dictionaries and encyclopaedias will include one fake definition to spot plagiarists.

Bad / Ruby Tuesday (snippet) / Sympathy for the Devil (snippet) / 40 (snippet) / Tender is the Night (snippet).

:hmm:

major_panic said:

Bad / Ruby Tuesday (snippet) / Sympathy for the Devil (snippet) / 40 (snippet) / Tender is the Night (snippet).

:hmm:

:lol: You'd like that, wouldn't you?

With Or Without You / Shine Like Stars (snippet) / Love Will Tear Us Apart (snippet) / Wide Open Road (snippet)

Dalton said:

Really? 4 always kind of pisses me off.

4's extremely unlucky if you're Chinese. I believe that in a lot of buildings in China, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan etc, the 4th floor does not exist, in much the same way the 13th floor doesn't exist in some buildings in some Western countries.

Which reminds me,

Ghostbusters-Photograph-C12119601.jpeg

Axver said:

:lol: You'd like that, wouldn't you?

With Or Without You / Shine Like Stars (snippet) / Love Will Tear Us Apart (snippet) / Wide Open Road (snippet)

Anything / Seabirds (snippet) = :combust:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom