Anus Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so my daughter is 4 months old, but we've had such a crappy winter that she hasn't gone out a whole lot yet. She's been mostly to family events. She LOVES people and always has a smile for strangers.

This morning, however, we brought her to the gym with us and my buddy who's black came over to say hi and to see her. When he stuck his face down into her stroller she got a scared look on her face and started to cry!

I picked her up and kept talking to him and she started to smile, but we were laughing pretty hard. I've never thought about how babies perceive differences in appearances before.

Andrew seems to be having trouble getting onto the site, i suppose this is a fairly worthless question, but is anyone else?

"500 Error Internal Server Error
Please email the webmaster if you believe you should not be encountering this error."

phillyfan26 said:
Morning, Ax. Did you get my e-mail from this morning?

Yeah I did. Another case of the band going against what we definitively have on a bootleg!

Morning Ax,

Forgot to reply to this last night:

Axver said:

It's short notice, but what are your Easter weekend plans?

Not sure I really could come up, but no harm in asking.

I'm heading to Melbourne tomorrow and spending till Monday arvo there.

bono_man2002 said:
Morning Ax,

Forgot to reply to this last night:

I'm heading to Melbourne tomorrow and spending till Monday arvo there.

Ahh, righto. Let me know when you don't come to Melbourne over the weekend and I may ride the train up then.

As it stands for me, I should be going train/tram spotting tomorrow in the city. :drool:

coolian2 said:

If the pitch is anything like the one from the one dayer i don't see anyone taking 20 wickets in the match

Ah, true. I was just thinking that it'll surely favour our batsmen, but yeah, we need to get the Poms out too.

coolian2 said:

If the winds are favourable i should be going plane spotting over the weekend :drool:

You don't have to worry about that for trainspotting. :up:

There's some construction that's causing some routes to be diverted down different streets in the city, so I'm going to photograph the unusual workings. Hopefully my fellow albino railfan will be coming along.

coolian2 said:

I don't really have to worry about it, but you get better photos when they're using Rwy23 at Auckland - only a few hundred feet almost right overhead.

Ahh, right.

Speaking of planes, how about that crash between a light plane and a helicopter in Paraparaumu about a month ago? Never thought I'd see little Paraparam on Australian news ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom