Anticipated albums

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Supergrass's new effort

Radiohead whenever that makes it

And of course that money suckin bastard child Best Of, of course I'm gonna buy that:D

basstrap, haha, I just noticed you were posting over at siva! (couldn't say something to you there because I'm not a registered member), but what is really funny is you have that same name and demonic gingerbread man for an avatar !

The Wanderer said:
basstrap, haha, I just noticed you were posting over at siva! (couldn't say something to you there because I'm not a registered member), but what is really funny is you have that same name and demonic gingerbread man for an avatar !

haha...yeah, I use the same username everywhere I go...I'm a tool like that.

I mostly post at the elliott smith board over there at blamo but I tried the pumpkins one for a while, is that the message board you're talking about?

they don't like me..I was essentially booed out because I dissed D'arcy and said Mellisa was better...and I stand by that

Last edited:
I'm excited for the new Chris Cornell/Rage Against the machine album, it's supposed to be out next year.
Also excited for AFI's new one.

didn't the Chris Cornell/ Rage project fall apart? I think they did release the songs, cause I heard some on the radio a couple of months ago, you should look for them on the internet, u2popmofo

yes basstrap, I was talking about the pumpkins site, I think Melissa is a better musician, but I don't think D'Acry was ever a weak link or anything like that, she was quite adequate in the studio and live

The Wanderer said:
didn't the Chris Cornell/ Rage project fall apart? I think they did release the songs, cause I heard some on the radio a couple of months ago, you should look for them on the internet, u2popmofo

yes basstrap, I was talking about the pumpkins site, I think Melissa is a better musician, but I don't think D'Acry was ever a weak link or anything like that, she was quite adequate in the studio and live

D'arcy was awesome.

And the Rage/Cornell group is recording new material, to be released this winter with a following tour. The name as of right now is Audioslave.

D'arcy is avergae when it comes to playing bass...at best
Her singing voice is below average and muffled...just not that good
Her stage presence is that of a dead china doll.

Sometimes I think she's a robot

Back
Top Bottom