ANTHRAX Drummer Left Steaming While DAVE NAVARRO Cuts Line For Coffee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bunbury

Refugee
ANTHRAX drummer Charlie Benante has posted the following message on the band's official web site:

"There I was waiting on a long line at the Hotel Starbucks with some friends, I see [JANE'S ADDICTION guitarist] Dave Navarro and his 'people' walk over. I guess it was his assistant or some guy? He proceeds to go around to the area where they serve you the drinks and says (in a Richard Simmons voice), 'That's Dave Navarro, he has a signing inside [as part of the NAMM convention] and he can't be late for it, can you please get us our drinks now?' Here's where my N.Y. attitude comes out, I start waving my hands and start yelling things like 'WHAT THE FUCK KINDA SHIT IS THIS!' If there's one thing I hate, it's waiting for my coffee. The girl says, 'Oh sure, we can do that.' The fucking guy orders something like seven drinks. I was not happy about this. Why couldn't this guy wait on line, send the rest inside, start the signing and then bring him the coffee? Oh well, I guess if you're on an MTV-based reality show, you get this treatment. I gotta settle for a glimpse on 'Headbanger's Ball'. I dig Dave Navarro, but don't cut the line again, at least when I'm on it."

Bunbury, you post the best music "news." :wink:

And on the actual topic, the new reality show with Dave and Carmen looks really stupid. Newlyweds with Nick and Jessica is bad enough. :down:

Back
Top Bottom