Anthony Robbins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hitman

Acrobat
Has anybody ever done any of his programs, read any of his books or been to any of his seminars? I have just started getting into one of his books, and it is very interesting. I was thinking of purchasing the "Get the Edge" program that is advertised on TV.

Thoughts?

Wow. Quite the grip. It's like shaking hands with a bunch of bananas.

:up:

Last summer I checked his program out from the library. I listened to most of the cds and did all of the exercises. Where am I now? Same place I was before I listened to the wisdom.

My opinion is this: If you need someone to encourage, uplift, praise your potential, or be a good source of advice, listen to the man. He'll make you feel invincible. The only problem is, if you're not easily motivated and you tend to forget his message after a few monthes, you might as well save your time/money and just get a book of inspiration mantras. From what I understand, his programs aren't cheap, so check your local library before you sholve out hundreds of dollars. ;)

I'd recommend trying Anthony's five-year plan. It really is a ticket to a brighter world!

He let me stroke his combover a little, you know.

Anthony's chest is extremely hairless and smooth, much like the skin of a shaved baby rat.

He does have back hair, however.

how the hell does that work? did you offer to wax? the least you could have done was wax him, harold. for the love of criminy, you could have waxed him. did you at least refer him to a waxer?

Surely one of his cronies can attend to his personal grooming? The guy who dresses him in his casual black polo shirts or adjusts his comb-over, perhaps.

Back
Top Bottom