another shiny happy thread about nothing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zedbetty

The Fly
I can touch my tongue on the tip of car batteries. Pretty tricky eh.

Also, I had a croissant and a cup of tea for breakfast. That was at around 9.30, shortly after surfacing. Pizza Shapes are delicious! Can't recommend them highly enough to the budding biscuit gastronome.

Happy Happy joy joy. Shiny happy laughing.

Nothing worse than the bellow of a death bear laugh...

cujo said:
Nothing worse than the bellow of a death bear laugh...

actually, i was trying to mimmick homer after he saw hans moleman get nailed in the groin with a football. that one was on again today, a classic.

:hug: cujo :hug:

Ah yes, the groin shot... the staple of America's funniest home videos...
Who said I needed a hug... get off me you crazy canuck...

From now on, I will call you MOUNTIE for reasons so obvious it would insult your intelligence to explain them...

cujo said:
Ah yes, the groin shot... the staple of America's funniest home videos...
Who said I needed a hug... get off me you crazy canuck...

From now on, I will call you MOUNTIE for reasons so obvious it would insult your intelligence to explain them...

is it because i carry a big stick in my pants? :sexywink:

:hug: big sticks in pants :hug:

Oh I think we all know how much hugging you give your stick... all those pictures of Scott Stapp in my mullet thread. How can you contain yourself? We all know you always get your man :wink:.

Ride on MOUNTIE
Ride on

cujo said:
Oh I think we all know how much hugging you give your stick... all those pictures of Scott Stapp in my mullet thread. How can you contain yourself? We all know you always get your man :wink:.

Ride on MOUNTIE
Ride on

i do always get my man, because im a one man sorta band...:wink:

:hug: one man bands :hug:

and on a different note, i too have gotten my computer to sing fitter happier. what a pleasure. i killed someone in celebration.

Yes Gickies, I've seen you perform in the streets of Vancouver... didn't they hold a plebiscite to ban you from public exhibition. I mean there was that nasty incident where someone's eye was poked by an errant stick... a flagrant foul, even by a MOUNTIE's standards.

they've banned everything but kieran mcconville's brilliant masterpiece "a ballad of a bad dog."

so yes, its true.

You may all be interested to know that Radiohead's 'Sail to the Moon' has exactly the same piano progression as Elton John's 'Bennie and the Jets', just a little slower.

Also you may be interested to know that the INXS song 'Beautiful Girl' or somesuch name, has the same chords as the Velvet Underground's 'Sunday Morning'. I like to think of it as creative license.

Beautiful Girl
Stay With me...

I think that song is about anorexia, or some sort of eating disorder.

Zedbetty said:
You may all be interested to know that Radiohead's 'Sail to the Moon' has exactly the same piano progression as Elton John's 'Bennie and the Jets', just a little slower.

Them's fightin' words.

And U2's 'Zooropa' was clearly inspired by 'Heros'. But you knew that already.

Also Beth Orton's 'Galaxy of Emptiness' may be the greatest song of all time.

Cujo was a decent novel, but not one of King's best imo. I prefer the Stand. Or IT.

I can see IT being right up your alley. Or down your alley, depending on where you are standing.

"They float down here"

How are you Zed?

Back
Top Bottom