another shiny happy thread about nothing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mirrorball Girl said:

I don't know ... have you ever seen Look Who's Talking Too?

I thought that movie was kinda funny, in a strange, little-kiddish sorta way.

On the previews for Basic, his new movies, one of the reviews said "This movie shows why John Travolta is one of the greatest actors of our time."

Really?

The_Sweetest_Thing said:
On the previews for Basic, his new movies, one of the reviews said "This movie shows why John Travolta is one of the greatest actors of our time."

Really?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that was odd... did you see Battlefield Earth? Where's Triumph when you need him eh?

U2girl91289 said:

You've obviously never seen Howard the Duck

You've obviously never seen Snow Dogs... oh Cuba, what were you thinking (I guess show me the money).

Last edited:
I'm too sexy for you bonosloveslave...
you know what I mean...
when I do my little turn on the catwalk...

But yes, you win... Drop Dead Fred (LMAO) was awful. Actually pretty much anything with Phoebe Cates in it is terrible... let's see, Gremlin's 2: the Rehash (oops, the new batch) and some movie named Princess Caribou... don't challenge my knowledge of crapulence... I'm chock full of it.

bonosloveslave said:

Actually wasn't Phoebe Cates in Fast Times at Ridgemont High? Most guys think that's one of the best movies ever.....

Damn! Someone has succeeded my crapulence. I concede, you are the keeper of the well of useless knowledge. Spicoli would be proud... but, Dazed and Confused is a much better movie for Matthew McConaghey's performance alone...

cujo said:

Damn! Someone has succeeded my crapulence. I concede, you are the keeper of the well of useless knowledge.

*humbly accepts trophy :wave:

So I think Brad Pitt is *super cute*, however I am so sorry I wasted 2 hours of my life sitting through Johnny Suede, beyond bad :down:

Microsoft Sam is this daft thing in Windows XP that "speaks" in a computer generated voice whenever you type text in.

Is it just me, or are threads about 'nothing' really popular around here?

Back
Top Bottom