another sad animal story

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not OK:angry: I hope they catch the basterd! I remember hearing of my friend's brother putting his dog's puppies in a bag with rocks for weight and tossing them into the lake. I had just seen the puppies a few days before. I was so saddened that I cried for days everytime I thought about it. People can really be terrible and cruel.

Sometimes I can really hate some people. That's just disgusting and despicable!

(No dancing guy for this one, and no smilies to express...)

That's terrible, 33 :sad: It's like that guy who was shooting pups and one pulled the trigger and shot the guy! I can't understand how anyone could have the mama dog and love her and do that to her pups. What a creepy, sickening thing to do. Nothing could be bad enough for someone who would do that:(

In the town where I live about a year ago, there was a story on the news of some boys finding a pregnant dog tied up in black bags and wrapped with duct tape. They took her out and her arms and legs were duct taped and so was her mouth :mad: The dog and her pups were saved. But I can't help wondering how many times innocent animals are tortured and killed by some asshole who feels so tough and hasn't got the guts to do it to a human. I hate them!

I really hate people sometimes. :mad: Dogs are such loyal, affectionate animals... You'd have to be pretty sick to go and drown one. You'd have to be pretty sick to cause harm to any animal, in fact.

I wish someone would stuff the bastard who did this into a bag and drown him. That is, assuming a guy did it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom